• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Dreaming Starters

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2015
If you want to set up the trade for whenever, It'd probably be easy to do it based on your schedule. Thanks in advance.

WingedToad

Kanto's champion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
Well, Hey bud! Im looking for any starter your willing to give away xD!

and if you do have a gligar from DW, i will trade you for something xD

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'd still love to trade with you if you're online at some point :)

Just find me online, I'm mostly on from 5pm till 10pm EST now. And weekends, I might not be on that much anymore.

Ok, I know this is a big order but i'm hoping you can do it because I lost most of my older starters,
Bulbasaur-3
Squirtle-3
Charmander-1
Chikorita-1
Totadile-3
Cyndaquil-3
Treeke-4
Mudkip-6
Torchic-3
Turtwig-3
Snivy-2

That IS a big order indeed, but it ain't impossible. Just find me online then VM me and we can set up a time :)

Can you trade me a Female DW Gible? I can trade you a DW magikarp lol.

I don't have a DW Gible :C

If you want to set up the trade for whenever, It'd probably be easy to do it based on your schedule. Thanks in advance.

As stated above, I'm available from 5PM till 10PM EST during the weekdays and weekends might be rare to see me online now.

Well, Hey bud! Im looking for any starter your willing to give away xD!

and if you do have a gligar from DW, i will trade you for something xD

All of the starters shown in my thread are for free, lol :P
Just pick whichever you want :)

And no, i don't have a Gligar, the only DW Pokemon that I got are the ones shown in the post.

Last edited:

WingedToad

Kanto's champion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
You are a very nice person, congrats bro!

I would like a mudkip, a squirtle and a cindaquil. Oh, and a torchik! but you choose how many you give me, if you give me at all hahahahah!

would you like something in return? i may have some things

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 8, 2016
I would love the PKRS Torchic, it could be very useful for my game. But i dont know if we can actually be online by the same time, cuz im Spanish and that.

But anyways, PM me and we'll talk about that.

EDIT : Already traded, thanks! <3

Last edited:

ChipmunkGamingInc.

Owner of Chipmunk Gaming Inc.
Years
Hello, I'm currently in need of a Pokerus infected Pokemon. Would you be so kind as to trade me your infected Lonely Mudkip?

I have several rare events, although I would need to clone them in order to take off the stupid trade-preventing ribbons.

If not, I do have several rare Pokemon otherwise, such as Carnivine, Croagunk, Dunsparce, and the sorts. I also have version exclusive Pokemon. What would you like?:)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hello, I'm currently in need of a Pokerus infected Pokemon. Would you be so kind as to trade me your infected Lonely Mudkip?

I have several rare events, although I would need to clone them in order to take off the stupid trade-preventing ribbons.

If not, I do have several rare Pokemon otherwise, such as Carnivine, Croagunk, Dunsparce, and the sorts. I also have version exclusive Pokemon. What would you like?:)

No problem at all, and I don't request rare Pokemon in exchange. You can give me absolutely any Pokemon you want, from a level 2 Patrat to a shiny event level 100 Arceus. It's really up to you to decide what to give me, I really don't mind :)

Years
let's see now ...

Gen 1 I only have a squirtle so I'll need bulbasaur and charmender.
Gen 2 I already have them all
Gen 3 I only have mudkip, so I could use torchic and treeko
Gen 4 I have them all
Gen 5 I have them all

So If I may can I request Bulbasaur, Charmender, Torchic and Treeko for a Gen 4 game? For now I don't really care which personnality they have. Just tell me what you want in return and I'll see what I can do :)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
let's see now ...

Gen 1 I only have a squirtle so I'll need bulbasaur and charmender.
Gen 2 I already have them all
Gen 3 I only have mudkip, so I could use torchic and treeko
Gen 4 I have them all
Gen 5 I have them all

So If I may can I request Bulbasaur, Charmender, Torchic and Treeko for a Gen 4 game? For now I don't really care which personnality they have. Just tell me what you want in return and I'll see what I can do :)

I don't really want anything in return, just give me whatever you have to spare :)

And can we do this trade tomorrow? I'm gonna get ready and I'm heading out soon :S

Years
sunday will be better :) I'll have to find a wireless reception for my 3DS anyway (which I don't have now lol)

Tomorrow I got tickets for the Montreal Comic Con, aaaaand I might have a date so yeah no room available for me tomorrow xD

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2014
Okay. im going to start off by asking if it is possible to get the Eggs of chickorita, totodile, Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur in HG. without it being too much of a pain? :)

~Nam

Back