• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I don't know how it dissapeared. It's just not where it would usually be.

Are you playing from an old save file, or did you start over? I know I changed the exit from stair tiles at the left back to a regular entrance, and thus moved the warp. Right now that's the only thing I can think of ...

where do i get the poke flute to get the snorlax wake up?

Go to talk to the old man on the rock again.

TRXO

PokeGames master
Years
I don't want to post the same message again so please read my comment in this page.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I decided to start the game all over again and after I beat the Cerulean gym Officer Jenny wont let me pass through the house that leads outside the city.

You have to go the Hidden Village and go south. The direct path between Cerulean and Vermilion only opens after you beat Surge.

TRXO

PokeGames master
Years
What I mean was that the Jenny of Cerulean city won't let me get to the house that was robbed even after I beat the gym and Team Rocket.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
What I mean was that the Jenny of Cerulean city won't let me get to the house that was robbed even after I beat the gym and Team Rocket.

I can't say why that would be. I just checked the scripts again. After you beat Team Rocket in the Gym, variable 0x6113 is set to 0x3. The two scripts that stop you from going into the house are for variables 0x6113 0x0 and 0x1. In fact, after you beat Misty, it gets set to 0x2 just before the Team Rocket battle. So I don't know why she'd be stopping you from entering. The script should not activate at all once you've beaten Misty. And if you have the badge, Jenny shouldn't be at the house anymore, but walking around the town, with the townspeople from before gone.

TRXO

PokeGames master
Years
She is walking near the entrance to the town but she still stops me even from there withought getting close to the house.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
She is walking near the entrance to the town but she still stops me even from there withought getting close to the house.

Can you describe the circumstances of your Gym battle?

Did you lose to either Misty or Team Rocket? If so, who did you lose to and how many times? Or did you beat both straight away?

Also, you made sure to get the Badge from the Sensational Sisters afterward? (That shouldn't matter, but just want to make sure.)

Last edited:

TRXO

PokeGames master
Years
I beat both of them right away and took the badge, but it's ok when I started the game from the beginning again. Although, there seems to be a problem with my Crobats evolution to Golbat. After it is about to evolve the evolution stops and "...?" appears at the message bar with evry Crobat I tried to evolve and evry level up there is another evolution with the same result.

Super Ultra Mega Charizard

not a beginner trainer :P
Years
I beat both of them right away and took the badge, but it's ok when I started the game from the beginning again. Although, there seems to be a problem with my Crobats evolution to Golbat. After it is about to evolve the evolution stops and "...?" appears at the message bar with evry Crobat I tried to evolve and evry level up there is another evolution with the same result.

that's supposed to happen, the national dex hasn't been activated.

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
Are you playing from an old save file, or did you start over? I know I changed the exit from stair tiles at the left back to a regular entrance, and thus moved the warp. Right now that's the only thing I can think of ...

I started over. So I don't really know what the problem is.

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
I found a few glitches that I don't think have been reported yet.
1. After I lost to Lt. Surge, I used the thunderstone to evolve my Pikachu. Well, after I evolved it, the gender changed.
2. In the Safari Zone, if you check your pokemon and then get into a battle, you fight the pokemon just like a normal wild battle.
So far, these glitches aren't harmful to gameplay.

Years
You get the National Dex in the game. Prof. Oak upgrades your Pokedex by using a video phone in Route 20. It should be a PC under the forest where the Farfetch'd episode happens. Talk to it and you'll get your Pokedex upgraded to the National Dex. You do get a Togepi egg in Grandpa Canyon after all.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Okay um....you may have a few very Major problems.I love the hack but on 2.1 I just went to battle sabrina for a second time with the haunter and the little girl said do you want to battle i clicked yes then sabrina the father and haunter appear and the little girl keeps asking do you want to battle but no battle pops up and then I was going to celedon cause I wanted to skip that event and then the two other girls took me up to silph co. and locked me with that warp thing and the pc and can't get out.there are many more but I'm too lazy to type it but fix that please

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Okay um....you may have a few very Major problems.I love the hack but on 2.1 I just went to battle sabrina for a second time with the haunter and the little girl said do you want to battle i clicked yes then sabrina the father and haunter appear and the little girl keeps asking do you want to battle but no battle pops up and then I was going to celedon cause I wanted to skip that event and then the two other girls took me up to silph co. and locked me with that warp thing and the pc and can't get out.there are many more but I'm too lazy to type it but fix that please

Well, you can still play 2.1, it's there to download. I'm not forcing you play 2.5.

That being said, I looked into your problem, but I couldn't replicate it, but I did discover a couple of things I forgot to fix in Saffron, so I don't know if that would fix the problems you mentioned. If you fought Sabrina and lost, and were healed in Lavender, that would have made it impossible to re-battle her, because you wouldn't have gotten Haunter back. I fixed that.

New link: Beta 2.5

TRXO

PokeGames master
Years
There is one weird thing about the game: it seems that a Caterpie would do a 6 HP damage evento any pokemon no matter what his level and defense is, even level 100 pokemon.

Back