• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
9/10

I really like the setup and the colors, but the actual image is shifted one or two pixels to the left and doesn't line up with the color panels. :(

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Good use of CSS, Idk what anime it's from, but it's a nice gif that isn't all... @__@

8/10

is it by any change the last airbender? :o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
8/10

I'm not too fond on how much text there is until Stunfisk, but at least it's nice and organized, and I don't feel like I wanna strangle something by looking at it. n__n

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Nice map, a little funny, but not good quality. 5/10

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
The image is a little blurry but the CSS is really good and the quote matches the theme between Naruto and Sasuke. Oh and the mp3 doesn't work :( I give it a 8/10 It would look better if it had the CSS code curving the edges a little bit making it cleaner.

Perriechu

Years
Furret! C: I love the icons, but the small light text is hard to see on lighter themes.

Also; it looks like you've tried to do gradient text on the "Furret" It doesn't look that good, I'm afraid. \: You could always Google a gradient text maker. <:

8/10

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
It's so pretty! o3o I saw this in the Signature Review Thread and I was hoping you would post here so I could judge it.

10/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Lovin' it, great gif and it's Korra. Ima give chya a 10/10.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
Hey it's my avatar! I like how clear it is, and that the colors are much more crisp.

But it's very noticeably sped up..and I've been waiting for sound to play for 30 seconds..

9/10

Perriechu

Years
Nice and neat. I like the "R" in Rocket. C:

But y'know Archie > Giovanni. ;-;

8/10

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
8 / 10 -- Similar to the avatar thread; the art style is a bit off for me. The formatting is clean, however, and nicely aligned.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
6 / 10 -- You're doing corner cuts wrong. Font could be better and match with the actual theme. Pic's okay. Seriously--Clean it up a bit, though.

My signature cycles through images :3

King!

better
Years
u like lions? :D

6/10 It's cool and stuff, but there aren't any words. But you can click on it and it goes somewhere! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back