• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Notification?

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
Years
Sorry for any trouble, but when I log in, my account says that I have a unread Profile visitor message, follow the link, any there is no new message. Then, I link away, and it says I still have a Notificaction. How do fix this?

S~S

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
As Signomi suggested in this thread, a way of getting rid of the ghost notification is by deleting a visitor message on your profile. I'd advise you to follow her lead.

Rukario

Banned
Years
it's most likely a cookie issue.. logout, then log back in..
if it still doesn't go away correctly, log out. clear your browser's cache and cookies. close all browser windows, restart your browser and log back in to PC.. should be clear now.

Years
While that may be the case for some users, for others these notifications don't seem to go away regardless of what they do to their browser. This was the problem I had; to which I've stated in that thread Oni Raichu linked to.

These sort of "still" notifications can pop up once in a while unexpectedly, the only solution I came across accidentally would be deleting your latest visitor message and then undoing that action.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
Years
hey dude it happens to me all the time,just delete the message that started this(thats wat i do)

Back