• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiritori!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
GetTogetherLogo.png
Shiritori
Welcome to the Shiritori thread! This is a very simple but addicting game.Each day will have a specific theme.
Explanation
Shiritori is a word game. One person starts and says a word in the topic. The next person says a word that starts with the last letter of the word before them. Like this:
P1: Apple
P2: Elephant
P3: Tire
If a word is off topic, inapropriate or used more then once, then the offender is out!
Themes
Here is the list of themes:
Saturday: Pokemon
Sunday: Food
Monday: Emotions/Fellings

The first word is... Lugia!

Last edited:

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
I thought shiritori was a game where everyone takes stones out of a bag, and the person who takes the last stone out loses?

Anyone, I pick Ledyba.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Lugia!

Is today Sunday?
Think we should be doing food.... xD

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Guys, try to use pokemon only once. I'm gonna let it slide for now since we just started and it's for fun but just try to remember that. And I meant eastern time for the days so less than five hours until the switch.

Oops forgot a pokemon. Fearow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back