• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bandwagons...let's talk about sheeping xD

Years
When following a bandwagon as a town player what did you look for? Simply following a good player lead, or just sheep along a random vote. What if said good player lead a town player miss-lynch...do you still follow their reads or become wary of them...how did you go from there?

Years
I generally don't follow bandwagons as much as I do my own reasoning and if it matches up with the wagon vote, I'll vote the same.

Years
The negative connotations that came with them sometimes makes the town give the game to mafia real quickly.

This is something I wish people were more aware of tbh. Same with no voting constantly, just spreading votes randomly all over the place hurts the town a lot more than piling on someone if there's a good reason to.

Back