Off-Topic Hang out with people and talk about whatever. Feel free to suggest a better description for this forum as everyone seems to have an opinion. :D

Ad Content

#26   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 2 Days Ago (11:50 PM).
Never stop exploring!

Nature: Careful
I am a pretty lanky and agile guy, but that doesn't prevent stupid decisions. It's fall. It's cold. I was in high-school. When I was younger my family had horses, and it was the day of the week that we got hay. We used an old GMC to get the stuff from A to B, but it was my job to get it off the truck and pass it to whoever was helping. There was one left, and I thought it would be a good idea to jump onto the tail-gate with no hands. Of course, the leaves on the ground had other ideas, I didn't get the height I needed, and I proceeded to smash my left knee into the tail-gate. I gashed it open and it hurt like hell, but I was too embarrassed to tell anyone how bad it was. Thankfully my knee recovered after a few weeks... The scar is still there though.
  #27   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 2 Days Ago (1:21 AM).

Nature: Quirky
This time, where I was in primary school ( I was about 6), this girl in my class dared me to swing over the bike bars and I don't know why I thought it would be a good idea to at the time, but I swung over, went too far and then I hit my head against the floor and had to go home because it left a large bruise on the back of my head.

"I’m an angel keeping watch over the city at night...I’m the symbol this town needs."

? ? ?

Quick Reply