• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Some Gen 4 style trainer backsprites I fixed/made

bluhacks263

"My first hack I'm making, a remake of Yellow on F
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 19, 2021
Today I present to you these Red and Leaf backsprites by Innermobius that I fixed for inserting into Firered.

Original Backsprites
KSF4KLY.jpg

However, because APE wasn't having it with the palettes I tried to extract from these I had to use the regular palettes from Firered, only resulting in Red's sleeves becoming black. Here's a video showing the two backsprites in-game. Please note that Red's and Leaf's frame3 and frame4 sprites are the same because there's no 5th sprite for their animation. I recommend you insert them with Nameless Sprite Editor because I already indexed the sprites.

I also tried to make Gen 4 style sprites for May since I seem to not find anywhere, these sprites are in PNG instead of BMP because these are most likely going to be used for Emerald/Ruby so I have no idea how to edit the palette of the backsprites in the Hoenn games because NSE wasn't having it with Emerald.
KJpKR92.png

Download
Red & Leaf
May
You can edit the backsprites and tweak them up since my May ones aren't perfect. Give credits to Innermobius for Red and Leaf and me if you're using May.

Palette Data For The Trainer Backsprites
Palette Data for Brendan?s and May?s backsprite in Emerald is located at 00D61A30

Palette Data for Red?s and Leaf?s backsprite in Firered is located at 00E76EBC

Can?t find anything about Brendan?s and May?s backsprite palette for Ruby (sorry for those who still hack Ruby)

Credits
-Innermobius for Red and Leaf
-Me for May

Back