• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries Redux: Beyond the Glass

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I forgot how hectic Naku's games always were. Admittedly, I did choose to bail out by using the gun that I knew was fake. Which was probably for the best, since if I'd stayed in I would have been able to have been used by the baddies at their leisure.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
So syn. How DID you survive in my jail Night 1? And why did you refuse to claim?

i was immortal up until the final night (or the second to final night, idr) because baldassare was still alive, so i wasn't concerned about dying.

as for why i didn't claim? i have no idea. i'm a wildcard like that sometimes (read: all the time).

Last edited:

purplecicada

Ultimate Swordswoman
Years
I'm kinda glad I got culted because I was having anxiety issues trying to figure out how to word my claim as I got Naku lmao.

Back