• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hunger Emporium Mafia - gj town

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Writing up role PMs now and sending them out. Expect for Dusk 0 to start shortly.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
The Hunger Emporium
Dusk 0

The day began anew, like any other. Children were playing, adults were working, life as a whole moved as it should. Little did the residents of this small city know of what was about to unfold. In that very city, an elderly man began to tinker with a relic of a war long since past, while his grandson ran around town with a knife, stabbing random passerbys as his mind overflowed with memories of a life long forgotten.

In the dark and grey, the shadows and their creations began to dance with joy. The Dark Dreamer had at long last awoken, and her descent to Earth had begun. Fate's hand was already at play, but would all really go as he had planned? Their army was split apart and broken, a remnant of its former glory. Its members had turned to face them, ready to fight for what they'd gained throughout time.

When all is said and done, what creatures would rise to the top and survive? The humans? The dark and the immortals? Would even Fate himself fall in this battle for the ripe and mature world below?

-----
The dusk phase will last for 12 hours. Those of you with dusk 0 abilities, please send them in through discord or PM here on PC.
-----​

The Rules

Votes must be formatted as [Lynch] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
The win conditions of each faction are to be the last group standing unless otherwise noted.

The Players

aeternum as the GM

Bardothren as ???
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
BidoofFTW as ???
purplecicada as ???
Johnny as ???
Sparkin as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Paranoia_ as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Pecilia as ???
Melody as ???
Fletch as ???
Gimmepie as ???
Desox as ???
Miah as ???
jdthebud as ???
EvilChameleon as ???
L'belle as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Desinishon as ???

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
n0 has begun. this phase will last for 24 hours so send in your actions via pm or discord. ill quote spam the next phases since im lazy and on mobile for now

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
The Hunger Emporium
Dawn 1

The sun had only begun to rise, but already things had started to go wrong within the little city. The Candlemaker finished molding his wax and was on the way to deliver his gift, when he saw from the corner of his eye a shadow. The shadow was hanging over Kiyotaka Ishimaru, whispering something into his ear in a foreign tongue.

"Feast for the gods."

The shadow pushed Kiyotaka out into the street, sending him off to some unknown place. Kiyotaka moved through the night, bumping into objects and falling over himself several times as if he were completely oblivious to everything around him.

"So... hungry..."

The Candlemaker followed behind, but kept his distance. This was after all, the same direction in which he'd intended to go on this night. Several hours passed before they arrived at the same dilapidated building.

"Hungry... hng..."

The man stumbled into the building and began breaking numerous objects within. Two people which were hiding out in the building quickly fled, spreading their wings as they leaped from the building's roof.

"So, it appears that it's that day already." Pecilia opened their watch, staring at its stopped hands. "I suppose even fate is destined to die at some point. At least I've put everything else in order."

Kiyotaka fell onto Pecilia before they'd even had time to close their briefcase.

Pecilia has died!
They were The Sudbina

The nuclear device is armed and will detonate on Night 4.​

-----
The dawn phase will last for 12 hours. During this phase you are allowed to talk to one another but no voting should occur until the day phase begins. If you have any daytime abilities, send them to me via pm or on discord.
-----​

The Rules

Votes must be formatted as [Lynch] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
The win conditions of each faction are to be the last group standing unless otherwise noted.

The Players

aeternum as the GM

Bardothren as ???
BidoofFTW as ???
purplecicada as ???
Johnny as ???
Sparkin as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Paranoia_ as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Pecilia as The Sudbina
Melody as ???
Fletch as ???
Gimmepie as ???
Desox as ???
Miah as ???
jdthebud as ???
EvilChameleon as ???
L'belle as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Desinishon as ???

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sparkin

Is Kiyotaka there because of loudmouth or just flavor text?

Years
Well, the good news is that Ishi is likely a confirmed inno... except it seems really town-sided for the mafia kill to also have a huge chance of publicly confirming a player as innocent. I agree with Bard, we should be weary of being mislead.

Melody

Banned
Years
Opening post said:
The Hunger - Manipulates others to carry out the dark's nightly murders by having them feast on others. When The Hunger dies, the Dark Dreamer herself with carry out the killing of innocents.

It just says "Manipulates Others" and no other role specifies it's immune

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Oh so that's why. I was wondering why I popped up in the phase post when I first saw it.

I'll go ahead and claim VT. I know it may not be such a good idea, but I'd rather make it clear

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
I'm wondering if Meleanolu shouldn't just die then, since they can't win? Or will their win condition change?

Kiyo is most likely not part of the the Dark, but he could easily be a third party.

I am confusion. What is VT
Vanilla Townie

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
6ff.jpg

Let's get this show on the road.

Before they tell us it's a false alarm.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
The Hunger Emporium
Day 1

As the sun rose to its full height, a young boy of seven or eight sprinted across the city. An image appeared in his mind, of someone he'd once known. With knife in hand, the child burst through the front doors of Paranoia_'s house.

"I may not have my revenge, but I can at least save the rest of you from this nightmare."

The child plunged the knife into the well-dressed person, causing them to fall over and spit up blood. The Secretariat stared up into the eyes of Meleanolu, finally remembering his face.

"Ah, my friend... Alas, our fate has already been dictated by The Sudbina... even if you are to free me from this cycle, I shall see you again in our next rebirths. I am thankful though, that you are the one to give me this rest..."

Paranoia_ has died!
They were The Secretariat.​

-----
The Day Phase will end in 48 hours. Please get in your votes before then.
-----​

The Rules

The Players

aeternum as the GM

Bardothren as ???
BidoofFTW as ???
purplecicada as ???
Johnny as ???
Sparkin as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Paranoia_ as The Secretariat​
Charlie Brown as ???
Pecilia as The Sudbina​
Melody as ???
Fletch as ???
Gimmepie as ???
Desox as ???
Miah as ???
jdthebud as ???
EvilChameleon as ???
L'belle as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Desinishon as ???

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Now we can get to the voting.

As usual, and now even more so with a nuke armed for detonation, I insist that we come together and lynch someone tonight.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I'm not sure if I like Kiyo's early VT claim. But I don't think that's enough for me to want to lynch him tbh...

Back