• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enter the Mustachioed Machamp

BZRich64

The Mustachioed Machamp
Years
Hello, everybody! I created an account here years ago and then completely forgot about it until just recently. I tend to be rather asocial so I'm not really sure how active I'll be here though. I also don't like my old username anymore, so as soon as the name change request thread is up and running again, I'll be changing it.
I've been a fan of Pokemon for my entire life, first getting into it through the anime and card game but quickly getting into the games and Adventures manga. I stopped watching the anime years ago, but I'm still into the games and the franchise as a whole.
Well, I think think that's all I have to say right now. Hello again.

Years
Hi there Glitch! Anything else you want to be called if you're not into your username anymore? =) (And yeah, hopefully the name change thread will return soon; we're working on some things to cause less downtime and lag when changing names)

But ya Pokémon is the best. <3 So you play the games actively, then?

Years
Hi there Mr. Lifehacker! I tend to be a little anti social as well so I can defiantly relate. it seems as though Pokemon has quite a lot of meaning to you, I suppose that's something most of us share in common here hehehe. I'm going to add you as a friend, We can talk about the Manga sometime~!

Last edited:

BZRich64

The Mustachioed Machamp
Years
Hi there Glitch! Anything else you want to be called if you're not into your username anymore? =) (And yeah, hopefully the name change thread will return soon; we're working on some things to cause less downtime and lag when changing names)

But ya Pokémon is the best. <3 So you play the games actively, then?
Once I can change my name, I'll be going by BZRich64, which is the username I normally use now.

Yes, I do actively play the games. I just got back to Ultra Sun the other day after taking a break from it to work on other things.

Bay

Years
Hi there! I noticed you've been posting your fic there, and I hope to check out a couple chapters at least someday. Maybe if you have time you can check the other fics there. But yeah, welcome!

Back