• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Going to have to be tommarow rnc, it is night now soill have to waite until tommarow day to finish :(

roxie

Ninetails loverr.
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2010
Alrighty :]
I'm there I think..never did this before on Platinum lol

roxie

Ninetails loverr.
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2010
Yea I got it..I think I got disconnected for a minute or so lol
Thanks for the pokes :] I really appreciate it!

Ignatio

Heart Breaker, Life Taker
Years
If you would kind sir, could i get a sassy shaymin from box 17 and a hardy deoxys from box 18. my friend code is 0603-6612-6194. also, just for future purposes, i have plenty of the original pokemon cards first editions, would that be to your interest?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
If you would kind sir, could i get a sassy shaymin from box 17 and a hardy deoxys from box 18. my friend code is 0603-6612-6194. also, just for future purposes, i have plenty of the original pokemon cards first editions, would that be to your interest?

Yes you may have those, also, I'm not sir!! :) pm me about the cards please!!

Ignatio

Years
So sorry. will do bout the cards. you be able to meet up in like 10 mins? hopefully, my internet is working fine... i've had difficulties trading before over the wifi, but supposedly we disabled the firewall and everything so if it doesn't work out, i apologize. its a platinum acct.

Ignatio

Years
oh yeah! i never even thought about the gts! umm its up entirely to you. just to see if things are working fine, can we try over the wifi, and go from there?

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2010
Here's repost for ya:

Sassy shuckle (could you nn it Ultimate?) box 16
Sassy dusknoir( could you nn it Spectre?) box7 --- is this ut?

Dittos: bold, modest, timid, adamant

Tm24
Tm06
Tm76
Will-o-wisp tm

And I need my lanturn lvled up to 100(moveset is set already)
And magnar trade-evoed and also leveled to 100
W/ moveset:
Hidden power
Flamethrower
Tbolt
Psychic

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Here's repost for ya:

Sassy shuckle (could you nn it Ultimate?) box 16
Sassy dusknoir( could you nn it Spectre?) box7 --- is this ut?

Dittos: bold, modest, timid, adamant

Tm24
Tm06
Tm76
Will-o-wisp tm

And I need my lanturn lvled up to 100(moveset is set already)
And magnar trade-evoed and also leveled to 100
W/ moveset:
Hidden power
Flamethrower
Tbolt
Psychic

Ok, let me trade with Ignatio and I'll start the trade with you.

Ignatio

Years
OH MAN! just forgot... GTS won't work! haven't seen them in my pokedex yet! oh well... and the same dreaded error code...

Ignatio

Years
yeah... go ahead and skip me for the time being... i ll see if i can t figure out a way to trouble shoot the error problem. thanks for the quick response! i ll pm later in the week about the cards when i recover them from the parental units' house. thanks for the consideration and hopefully some other time in the near future .

Back