ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Old October 20th, 2017 (12:43 PM). Edited October 20th, 2017 by dannyboy941.

I want to know why the trainer battle looks corrupted.? i used the patch May 31th with the 1636 - Pokemon Firered (U)(Squirrels)with no any modifications or changes and i use VBA 1.8.1

Relevant Advertising!

Old October 28th, 2017 (5:52 AM).
    a complete dolt.

Nature: Naive
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Buggys View Post
      Spoiler:
      Can you please tell me what the CRC of the base Rom should be? I tried patching my Fire Red but it's really slow. When I made the fps counter visible, it lags so much and show that it only runs for 20fps and sometimes even slower then suddenly bursts to 120+fps only to slow down again. Please help me. I really want to play this because it looks fun. If you could, please send me the ROM you're using if you think I did something wrong with patching that's why it lags. If nothing's wrong with the rom, then I guess it's my emulator? It's really weird though if it's the emulator since every romhack I downloaded runs fine. This is the only one that slows down, hope you could fix it. I'm using it on my PSP so I could play it anywhere.

EDIT:
      I don't see any slowdowns when I tried the ROM on my PC so I guess my PSP is the one at fault. I'm using uo gpsp kai 3.4 test build 225. Can you try running it there and see if you get any lags as well? Really hope this issue can be addressed even though I'm the only one that cares about the PSP emulation of this one.
      Tried it and the emulator was the cause, use TempGBA instead.
      Old November 13th, 2017 (9:30 PM).

Think I found a bug. I spent 190 hours getting to the end, caught all the legendaries available before beating the elite four, wonder traded a muk ton trying to get the wonder trade exclusives, and grinded to all hell to get everyone up to mid 70s.
        AKA I did everything legit. Got to the end game, beat mom, and then the cops came in and said I had a legendary that wasn't registered yet. I don't know which legendary it could be, but I got the trio, got the tentaquil, and notridley.
        I hope that the next patch fixes this so I don't have to start over, because I sure as muk don't have time to go back through and beat this a second time in a row. The grinding alone was about 2 total days of work.
        Old November 14th, 2017 (8:18 PM).

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Larret View Post
          Think I found a bug. I spent 190 hours getting to the end, caught all the legendaries available before beating the elite four, wonder traded a muk ton trying to get the wonder trade exclusives, and grinded to all hell to get everyone up to mid 70s.
          AKA I did everything legit. Got to the end game, beat mom, and then the cops came in and said I had a legendary that wasn't registered yet. I don't know which legendary it could be, but I got the trio, got the tentaquil, and notridley.
          I hope that the next patch fixes this so I don't have to start over, because I sure as muk don't have time to go back through and beat this a second time in a row. The grinding alone was about 2 total days of work.
          You don't have the May 31 beta. That's why you're getting arrested by the FRP for having legendary Clovermon. It's a bug that existed until it was fixed - in the May 31 update.
          Old November 15th, 2017 (8:53 AM).

Really nice rom hack, enjoyed playing this a lot. Good jobbb!
            Spoiler:
            Demiwaifu is best waifu!
            Old November 26th, 2017 (12:12 AM).
            Hacker(Not Rom Hacker)

Nature: Relaxed
              help my pokemons wont listen to me after they got to lvl 10 is this a bug

Pokemon: A Friends Farewell
              Old November 26th, 2017 (8:25 PM).

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Evil Cry View Post
                help my pokemons wont listen to me after they got to lvl 10 is this a bug
                Do you have the May 31 update?
                Old November 27th, 2017 (9:24 PM).
                Hacker(Not Rom Hacker)

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Lucas M. Manion View Post
                  Do you have the May 31 update?
                  Why yes

Old December 4th, 2017 (11:33 AM).

I am running the may 31st patch, have not cheated once, finally grounded my team up high enough to beat the champ, I have caught Jewipede and tentaquil, but read that was triggered the cheat ending for some players, but that it was fixed as of may 31st. It is not fixed. Once again, I have triple-checked I have the most recent patch and I do, I don’t even have a gameshark code on my whole phone, and the cops accuse me of having. Legendaries I can’t obtain. All I wanted was Jewipede, why the psyduck do you do this to me game? I’ve been playing for weeks on all my off time, please help me save my file. I have tons of pokes I don’twant to lose
                    Old December 16th, 2017 (6:37 AM).

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Suzard View Post
                      Never mind I got it!

Also, what do heart scales do?

@ethan. move relearner is in Acuvit city very bottom right house. You need mushrooms though which you can steal from Wild Smellox. Found easily in the sewers later on in the game

For shards, go to Esfores city. There should be a house near the right of the PokeMart with a hiker in it. You can exchange 2 of a shard for a move there, though the moves he offers are honestly only for competitive use (d pulse, volt turn, scald etc)

also, for the next patch if you could make escape ropes purchaseable that would be AWESOME. Even if you make them like 1k I'd still buy them. Would help a lot for puzzles like the Cruise Ship arrow puzzle once you're done with everything.

Edit: I might have forgotten to add. Flamethrower is bought from the Jews in Animago city. It's expensive, but lategame you should have enough money anyway .
                      One of the best ways to earn money legit in this game is stealing star pieces from Chompest in rock tunnel. It's like a high % chance and occasionally a nugget
                      Or you can capture a Chompest below level 10 and train it to level 10 to get Pay Day, as I did, and worked quite well, as I put the exp share on the Pokemon that needed training the most, and there you go, grinding for money and exp at the same time! I'd reccomend you give your Lucky Egg to Chompest/Vaultevour(If you've evolved it using the metal coat) as you get more money the higher level it is. The money you earn after a wild battle after you've used Pay Day is 5 x level of Chompest/Vaultevour x the number of times Pay Day is used.
                      Old December 16th, 2017 (9:35 AM).

is the game completed ?
                        Old 4 Weeks Ago (5:46 PM).
                        Hacker(Not Rom Hacker)

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by 188john View Post
                          Beta11E goes up to the Orange Islands Arc, but it is no longer in development due to Beta12. The newest Beta will only have Kanto since the game is being overhauled, but it will eventually have more content than Beta11E.
                          Hey this thread is Pokemon Clover not Pokemon Adventure Red

Old 3 Weeks Ago (4:35 PM).
                          Music hacker
                          • Gold Tier

Nature: Quiet
                          Hey fellas, here's a bit of an update post for you all.

It's been quite some time since I last made an update post regarding Clover's current status, so I'll briefly talk about what the goal is and how much progress has been made so far.
                          The next release will contain an entire second region, the Ebin Isles, with 5 extra gyms and plenty of places to explore, dozens of sidequests, as well as a finale to the Team Karma plot. In addition, there are plenty of small bugs to be fixed and overall tweaks to be made, which is why this release will take a considerable amount of time to finish.

So what's been done so far, you ask?
                          The first 5 islands (5 out of 8) are fully mapped and scripted out, work is currently being done on the 6th island, the biggest, which contains cities representing the boards /tv/ (Television & Film) and /t/ (Torrents).
                          /tv/ city, or Telekino City as it's called in-game, is taking the longest to complete. It's got so much content, it will make Beehive and Animango look tiny in comparison. It has over 120 indoor maps. That's more than Animango and Beehive combined!
                          Pic related is Telekino, the biggest city in all of Clover:
                          Spoiler:

Idea and dialog guys, music people, and spriters, have all been hard at work (most of them, anyways). You'll find a lot of sprites have been updated and changed for the better, as well as some new areas having custom tiles and NPCs having special sprites. The Ebin Isles will also feature new music to make (almost) every location feel unique. Some of them have already been made, you can listen to them on Clover's (https://soundcloud.com/pok-mon-clover) and Max's (https://soundcloud.com/dimbus-maximus/sets/pokemon-clover) Soundcloud.

Now for a bit of a PSA:
                          The reason egg moves currently don't work is because the default engine only allows 10 egg moves max per Pokémon. Fixing this requires a rewrite, but the current egg move system's pretty dumb anyway.
                          And for the people who still get the bad ending due to legendaries even though you didn't cheat, I can tell you right now that you're not playing on the official release, or the ROM you're playing on is messed up somehow (example: patching onto an unclean ROM).
                          Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:43 PM).

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Squeetz View Post
                            Hey fellas, here's a bit of an update post for you all.

It's been quite some time since I last made an update post regarding Clover's current status, so I'll briefly talk about what the goal is and how much progress has been made so far.
                            The next release will contain an entire second region, the Ebin Isles, with 5 extra gyms and plenty of places to explore, dozens of sidequests, as well as a finale to the Team Karma plot. In addition, there are plenty of small bugs to be fixed and overall tweaks to be made, which is why this release will take a considerable amount of time to finish.

So what's been done so far, you ask?
                            The first 5 islands (5 out of 8) are fully mapped and scripted out, work is currently being done on the 6th island, the biggest, which contains cities representing the boards /tv/ (Television & Film) and /t/ (Torrents).
                            /tv/ city, or Telekino City as it's called in-game, is taking the longest to complete. It's got so much content, it will make Beehive and Animango look tiny in comparison. It has over 120 indoor maps. That's more than Animango and Beehive combined!
                            Pic related is Telekino, the biggest city in all of Clover:
                            Spoiler:

Idea and dialog guys, music people, and spriters, have all been hard at work (most of them, anyways). You'll find a lot of sprites have been updated and changed for the better, as well as some new areas having custom tiles and NPCs having special sprites. The Ebin Isles will also feature new music to make (almost) every location feel unique. Some of them have already been made, you can listen to them on Clover's (https://soundcloud.com/pok-mon-clover) and Max's (https://soundcloud.com/dimbus-maximus/sets/pokemon-clover) Soundcloud.

Now for a bit of a PSA:
                            The reason egg moves currently don't work is because the default engine only allows 10 egg moves max per Pokémon. Fixing this requires a rewrite, but the current egg move system's pretty dumb anyway.
                            And for the people who still get the bad ending due to legendaries even though you didn't cheat, I can tell you right now that you're not playing on the official release, or the ROM you're playing on is messed up somehow (example: patching onto an unclean ROM).
                            Any chance of a vs seeker in the next update? or something else like trainers phoning you up for battles?

Really don't want to grind on wild pokemon for the elite four or grind on chompest for money..
                            Old 3 Weeks Ago (6:40 AM).

Location: In the mineshaft of your christian minecraft server.
                              Nature: Lax
                              great game.
                              Old 2 Weeks Ago (8:12 PM).

I am experiencing a bug with the May 31 release patched against a clean ROM: the Move Relearner isn't letting me reteach my level 64 Tripsius Zen Headbutt despite it being listed as a level-up move at level 55. Only the first eighteen eligible moves are listed starting from its Level 1 moves.

Perhaps there a hardcoded limit somewhere preventing the retrieval of the latest level-up moves? I don't think the data for Zen Headbutt is simply not there, because Doom Desire is also not listed.
                                Old 1 Week Ago (10:46 AM).
                                Gary The Hot Soup

Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by snoodlebug2 View Post
                                  Elite four Ideas! Since the gyms stuck with the same types as they were in fire red and leaf green, I thought it should be the same with the elite four.
                                  Mate, I hate to break it to ya, but there is already an elite four and a champion.
                                  Bendova (Bobby Hill) with Normal Type
                                  Ginosaji (From "The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely Inefficient Weapon") with Ghost Type
                                  Tyrone (Based Tyrone) with Dark Type
                                  Saxton Hale (TF2) with Fighting
                                  and the Champion (unnamed for spoiler reasons) with mixed types

You can find this all on the Offical Pokemon Clover Wiki
                                  http://pgenvp.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Nice ideas tho.
                                  Old 1 Week Ago (2:27 PM).

Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by snoodlebug2 View Post
                                    Elite four Ideas! Since the gyms stuck with the same types as they were in fire red and leaf green, I thought it should be the same with the elite four.

Elite Four no 1: Ice Cube (The rapper) Type: Ice
                                    Team:
                                    Manatank LV: 64
                                    Glacialynx LV: 64
                                    Fabkube LV: 65
                                    Glassannon LV: 65
                                    Crystalking LV: 67
                                    Yedoom LV: 67

Elite four no 2: Bruno Mars. Type: Fighting

Team:
                                    Tripecs LV: 64
                                    Chasumo LV: 65
                                    Sonnanos LV: 66
                                    Barbarkley LV: 66
                                    Mabster LV: 67
                                    Farfigtron LV: 69

Elite Four no. 3: __________ (Can't think of anyone, but I have an Idea of someone dead relating to 4chan). Type: Ghost

Team:
                                    Phantash Lv: 66
                                    Machoma Lv: 67
                                    Dowster Lv: 67
                                    Premantom Lv: 68
                                    Unjoy Lv: 69
                                    Spookzilla Lv: 70

Elite 4 no. 4: ________ (have no Idea, someone recommend me someone. Looking for something that isn't a real person) Type: Dragon
                                    Team:
                                    Cannonace LV: 67
                                    Baddon LV: 67
                                    Draconius LV: 68
                                    Pyralink LV: 69
                                    Mantrake LV: 70
                                    Batterex LV: 72

Champion: Nomel. Type: All-around

Hyletrack LV: 70
                                    Whizzard LV: 72
                                    Kurroba LV: 73
                                    Cannonace LV: 75
                                    Knogryniu LV: 72
                                    Armowhite LV: 70

So yeah, that's it! So let me know of any recommendations. I personally think the levels are a bit too high.
                                    We do have Ghost and Fighting E4s. And yes, their aces are Spookzilla and Farfigtron, respectively. While Draconius is listed here, it is the ace of the Normal-type E4, and Yedoom is still an ace, but to the Dark-type E4. Nomel will be a Gym Leader in Ebin, and his ace is Socckat.
                                    Old 2 Days Ago (2:50 PM).

Asking a bit too much though but still, I wish Clover also had a Day~night cycle and Real Time events like Pokemon you can only find on specific days implemented as well. And that VS Seeker option is an absolute must have as well.
                                      Old 2 Days Ago (2:47 AM).

Hello !
                                        I would like Know it is possible to d'un this game on 3ds ?
                                        Because i test Ultimate GBA VC for make .cia but have already error with save, it's not possible to savez the game. (I have luma3ds on my console)
                                        Old 1 Day Ago (7:24 PM).
                                        Lucas M. Manion Lucas M. Manion is offline

Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by pipo27210 View Post
                                          Hello !
                                          I would like Know it is possible to d'un this game on 3ds ?
                                          Because i test Ultimate GBA VC for make .cia but have already error with save, it's not possible to savez the game. (I have luma3ds on my console)
                                          Someone posts a link to a working .cia file of Clover in almost every Clover thread on 4chan's /vp/ board, locations then follows it up with a list of where every obtainable legendary and the Holy Quadfecta can be found.

One such post is here: https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/34678247/#34683317

Quick Reply