• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2008
I speak Portuguese and use an online translators
to transform into English, who do not already know
well this language.
I know the image of the leader of 5 ° Gym?
and I am waiting for the demo 2 and new images

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
well demo 2 shouldnt be long from now. maybe like 5 weeks or so, omega about that time? (not putting an actual time period though)but anyways, yall are definitly goin to like next weekends screenies, but for now lets talk about all the info we can get from these screenies he already gave us. such as:
1. steven somehow found you right as the cloaked person supposivly beat you, wats up with that (any relation you might think)?
2. who is the cloaked person?
3. does the cloaked person have control over darkrai since you got sent to him from darkrai?
4. is the cloaked person part of chaos sixteen or is there something higher going on? *hint, maybe:P*
and other questions like that
(i guess we'll do it like every weekend day since you wont be on mostly during the week)*message being typed*

Last edited:
Years
Just to clear up any confusion.
It is not against the rules (currently) to put up post goals before an update. I do, however, strongly discourage it as it only promotes spam in a way that is unnecessary and I would like to avoid.

What it mainly comes down to is that I have not prohibited it, but if it continues in the vein that it has for as long as it's been used, it will become against the rules.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Wow... amazing dude, just pure amazing. I'll start playing the demo now, and I envy those Beta Testers! Can't wait for the Finished Version! :D

-Mon94key.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
man this game is awesome it plays awesome to can't wait till demo 2 and when the full version comes out i will not get away from the computer and for that cloaked trainer i'm thinking he/she is the founder of chaos sixteen and the person i'm thinking of that is that person is steven or it could be someone we least expect like the pokemon master lance from G/S/C thats my opinion

sonic smash down

Years
well lance did start the kanto elite four for evil purposes when you first see him in the anime so who knows maybe it is him.
any other guesses? edit: besides sephoroph lolz

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
Years
Who knows, maybe Steven or Lance; either way I love this game. The graphics are nice, and I love the fact that there is an awesome story behind it all.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
The secret of chaos sixteenth.....you shouldn't reveal thet. But anw, it now looks like an army!

Was the CS leader controlling Giratina there? How?
Keep up the excellent work man! XD

PS:Was Arceus eating in those plates? Also Isn't Mew the original one?
Nope, the one which control Giratina wasn't the founder, it was one of the 16 leader. His name is Virgil.

Just some advice Omega but don't spoil the story too much.
Thanks for the advice. I won't for the next time.

Looks good, thanks for the info on the chaos 16. I was wondering what their deal was.
Oh..
In the first screenshot, it should be "you have slept" not "you have sleep".
Oh, thanks, neo. I will edit it soon.

Those r some awesome screens! ^^
I can't wait to see some about the Pokemon Orphanage.
GL!
Thanks for support. I'll give some info for Pokemon Orphanage soon.

Wow... amazing dude, just pure amazing. I'll start playing the demo now, and I envy those Beta Testers! Can't wait for the Finished Version! :D

-Mon94key.
Thanks, it means a lot.

Who knows, maybe Steven or Lance; either way I love this game. The graphics are nice, and I love the fact that there is an awesome story behind it all.
Ha! I will keep it as mysterious but you will have to face him at the last.

Can't wait for you too update buddy!! The game is just looking fan..... tastic!!
Thanks, glad to hear it from you, bud!

This game is beautiful! Aside from slight grammar mistakes, I love it!
Thanks, grammar mistake will be fix soon.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Well, guys, here's the update!
newxc9.png

Explaination of the screenshot:
Spoiler:

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =​
Alright, for keeping the thread alive, here's a topic for discussion.
Code:
What will happen in the REVERSE DIMENSION in the dream?
What you expect to happen in the REVERSE DIMENSION in the dream?
Special thanks to KiNG08, Elite Salamence, Sonic Smash Down.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I'm gonna take my guess and think that Darkrai trapped Cresselia in a Nightmare(since they're enemies) and accedentally warped u to the wrong cave! LOL :laugh:
Then u see Cresselia and u save it and stop Darkrai!
That's my guess.

sonic smash down

Years
<p>Im bettin steven shows himself as part of the chaos sixteen or so the player thinks (secret agent anyone lolz) i dont know the real answer yall so keep guessin</p>
<p>o and your welcome OG</p>
<p></p>
<p>and im betting that certian things he's goin to release to the public but this is a way he can gain money off the his great game (i plan on donating a bit myself, but we'll see) and the donation is optional, it could be specifically something or as great as a whole new region, lolz that would be funny</p>
<p> but enough of me lets hear wat yall have to say about it</p>

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Firstly, a giant earthquake after Darkrai traps you in the nightmare(I love earthquakes in Hacks, but I wonder If it is avalible in RPG Makers?), secondly, the cave was opened after the earthquake, thirdly, you'll see the three trio pokemon(Mesprit, Azelf and Uxie) they are trapped as well. Lastly, you got them out of the nightmare and defeat Darkrai with the trio pokemon. Just a really BAD guess, I'm really uncreative as you know.

mewunlimited

is yet to be discovered
Years
or... how bout, Darkrai comes in and bargains your life for cresseliass (which he captured) You accept and enter a reverse dimension where arceus tells you how to get your life back

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
or... how bout, Darkrai comes in and bargains your life for cresseliass (which he captured) You accept and enter a reverse dimension where arceus tells you how to get your life back

Give out a little bit of creativity... don't copy Eeveon(Even a bit of it!)!! Anyway, OG is my guess correct(I know it's not gonna to be correct.)?

Back