• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
well i am back and no new shinys

today i have no school and i am going to put my totodile on hold to train some pokes in the firery path the camprupt is making me want a black team and i am not being racist lol

in my fire red i am sring for shiny moltres still it seems you all forgot i was hunting this bird but without further questions kill and run despertlys joins the race

in leaf green it is still eevee

and in sapphire nothing because i am still in the beginning

well wish me luck

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
No luck with Slowpoke yet but upon further investigation, I have found that the lake at Cape Brink is actually the best place for all your Slowpoke needs. It's quite big, encounter rates are high, and there is nothing there but Slowpokes, with the occasional Slowbro thrown in. Levels range from 5-40, and that is where I'm hunting now.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
I don't belong to any "chains". :P I'm in my own.
And 4 is the loneliest number...

I was hoping to have another shiny by now. I don't care what it is. I'd like to keep up a routine of getting 2 per month; last month I got Eevee and Machop, this month I've just gotten the Totodile, and I'm running out of time.

Wednesday, March 1st, will mark 2 weeks I've been looking for Charmander. I was talking about it with a friend last night (or the night before)... When I do it with my DSLite, the Start+Select buttuns get imprinted in my thumb. My left hand sometimes falls alseep. Sometimes I fall asleep. I'm to that point agin of thinking I'm seeing it shiny, but there's no star in any corner and the tile around the pokemon is not green.

I've taken a small break from Charmander for now, I'll resume tonight and hopefully get it. Until then, I'm doing double duty on Sapphire and Emerald, hoping to beat one out of the bushes.

FR: Scyther
LG: Charmander
Ruby: None
Sapphire: 4 different Pokemon that appear only in a certain area.
Emerald: Same as Sapphire.

Good luck, and welcome Megaton. ^_^ I hope you enjoy your stay!

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
lol my av is 2 per a month as well i got 3 this month and im hoping to bang out a 4th before wensday as well

besides nova who here has hatched a shiny ?

Last edited:

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Sadly, I have not, but you probably knew that by now. I have hatched a LOT of eggs.... mostly of Pokemon I wanted shiny and with a special move. Venonat with Signal Beam, Koffing with Psybeam, Ponyta with Hypnosis, Vulpix with Hypnosis, Cacnea with Teeter Dance (and lots of Cacnea regardless..)..... the list goes on and on. =/ Shroomish, Skarmory, and more.
It sad. Dreams that have went up in smoke, and none of them went fufilled. My boxes are filled with such Pokemon. The only Shiny I've gotten that I REALLY wanted was the Totodile; The Metagross and Eevee weren't serious. Eevee = semi-serious though. And the Machop was just random.

Charmander and Scyther I do want, and whatever I can drag out of the areas I'm in in Emerald and Sapphire.
Emerald, however, has already yielded 2 shinies... How much more can it give out?

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
eh i usualy get about four shinnies pr a cart then trade them out and restart the cart but my ruby is at 4 shinnies now so if i catch another in ruby it will break my 4 limit shiny cap my lg is at 3 right now and sap and emy both at 1 shiny so yeah stil got a ways to go to get to the cap on those carts . im trying to hunt evenly on all my carts but i usualy end up favoring one version over another untill i find a shiny .

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
hey guys, sorry I hvent been on in a while, i've been really busy lately with work at school and home. Anyway, unfortuntely I have not caught or obtained any new shinies :( ,but I have a interesting question for you. If I obtain a pokemon in a japanese version of pokemon will it be counted as me getting a shiny??? anyway if anyone can shed some light please let me know.

Also, I like the idea there Shido, very smart and very well thought out, you reset the chances making it easier to shiny hunt, very good.

Good to say hi again,

J.T.

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
In my Sapphire I have caught 1 shiny, Lotad
In my Ruby I have caught 2, Latias and Seedot
In my 2nd LG I have caught Articuno and Deoxys

But my 1st LG (The one I'm hunting Slowpoke on) is the only one of my GBA games to have not so far produced a shiny, which quite worries me. I have used the AR a lot on it, so does anyone think that could've affected my chances?

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Hey... Surprised? Me too really... I dont remember who asked me some time ago through msn what happened with me, but well, i just don't want to explain it. My life is complicated... Ill try to be around here as much as I can...

Anyways, sorry for not being around (AGAIN!) and, I'm proud of the club, seing that its one of the greatest around here...

Ill be around here, and I'll go back to shiny hunting, cuz I left it some time ago.

Happy hunting.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
naaaa, I stopped hunting when i left. I still own my 35 shinies though! Well, ill fix my avatar and siggy tomorrow. Im pretty tired now. I hope Ill hear from all of you soon...

See you!

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Santa!!!!! .. oh wait sorry wrong Big Guy. :D Your club is the greatest! It drives people like myself insane trying to spend all their free time catching Pokemon of alternate colors!! :)

Well, anyway.... *calms down*

The excitement there is not the excitement here. I've done all 3 of my targets today and nothing's come up. But I'm going to try and get Scyther the most tonight.

I smell the sweet scent of failure.... >.<

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
WOW! Aaryn, ur bak... nice. ok umm r u going to edit the member page?
Still no new shinies...:(

Years
Heyy guys! On my new file of Leaf Green, I've decided to Shiny Hunt the Eevee in Celadon City! Wish me luck!

Good luck to you people aswell. =)

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
well im prolly going to get alot hell for this but since ur back Aaryn I would just like to say ... I DONT BELIEVE YOU . I do believe that u caught some of those shinnies but your catch record is too perfect and from what i read and from what ppl have told me your catchs were just to incedently perfect with when u said u were going to hunt them and its strange how u caught like alot of the most popular shiny pokemon . now I could be wrong and if i am fine . honestly i dont think i am so say what u want but I doubt ur catchs .

on the same point I doubt missnomaster , no im not questing him becuz he has alot of shinnies that would be wrong . I'm questioning him almost for the same reason i question aaryn but I also have hear from multiple ppl you admit to cheating jus tthat you don't cheat for shinnies and i peronaly find that hard to believe . so both of you feel free to say what u wnat and defend your selves .

on a similar note MM if ever he should return should take his head out of the two afore mentioned hunters ### . stop being all "praise and hail my asesome master shiny hunting friends " but be blind and not question them and suspect them . its unfair and bias . if you wnat to admire them for their catchs fine thats ur porogative but don't let it interfere with ur duties as a owner of the thread and if you can't seperate admiration with ur responsibilities then step down from ur ownership position btw i know aaryn started this but that doesnt put him above the rules .

also on the note of responsbilities if u owners / co-owners cant keep up with the thread and be active you need to either step down and reappoint new owners or get abck to ur duties . dragonking is a perfect example of this , he couldnt keep up with his thread and passed it on to sumone he knew would . theres nthing wrong with that becuz the alternative is the thread shutting down . also MM i thought it was screwed up of u to finaly show up when nova and yami were finaly taking charge and keeping this thread alive . u showed up ruined the progress they were trying to make becuz u wanted to reassert your athority but u then once again abandoned the club . on the same note i thnk its screwed up how when exorciz tried ( AND DID) make an official page how the lot of u tore at him saying he didnt hav ethe right that u owners were working on and here we are and exoriz page (which u can still find thru google or altavista ) is still the best and most comprehencsive list this club has and if he had been allowed to continue working on it then the list would have been updated and been more exciting to the club . if nova and yami hadnt been hindered we might still be getting cards (yes i know u eventualy did give them permission to work on the cards but my point is still valid ) .

all im saying is basicly this club is running on five members more or less an 1 co-owner (my lovely Demoonica) and i dont think its fair . this club has lost its flare is enjoyment its sense of togetherness that made everyone in here want to go out and hunt day and night and share stories of their victory or failures .

Back