• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Did You Get For Christmas? (2017 edition)

Years
Ain't gonna lie, I made off like a bandit!

I received a Dragonquest game, it's cool. I hope I can strategize well enough for this RPG.

A Pullip doll from Pullipstyle. Mine is Pullip Vanessa, a sassy model :)

A pretty hoodie from Pyramid Collection- they make great cosplay stuff.

An N nendoroid with Reshiram-- they're so cute!

And last but certainly not least a gorgeously-illustrated fan-made book a Field Guide to Kanto from artist Kari Fry.

This was a super fun Christmas. You can bet that I'm grateful. I only hope that my gifts will bring the people that I love just as much laughter and amusement.

Last edited:
Years
Gloves that I can put on with moisturizer cream underneath, which will help my super dry hands during colder months. Also more moisturizers for my hands (specifically Burt's Bees brand). That's all lol, we're very mellow with celebrations and Christmas is pretty much an ordinary day here.

Years
All I got for christmas was a Merlot.. A very bitter one, bitter indeed... Which I used to wash down a piece of ham. *R.I.P Wallet*

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Spoiler:

The tubes are finger paint soap just so you all know. :|

I also got myself some late Christmas gifts. I got a book involving dragons (forgot the name), I also ordered a plushie of Julia from Sesame Street, and I got a coloring book as well. Our Christmas was tight this year, so we weren't able to get things we wanted. ><;

Last edited:

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
i got quite a lot of stuff. from my mom i got 100 dollars, two my little pony shirts, a dan and phil christmas sweater, and a my little pony funko pop as well as hello kitty pajamas. from my dad i got an iphone 8. from my nana, i got cat pajamas, a my little pony blanket, my little pony bedsheets, an itunes gift card, and a portable charger as well as a my little pony dvd.

i also won 100 dollars from a christmas party event i went to with my mom, so i went to the mall after christmas got me a bunch of stuff from target, toys r us and this cool clothes store called burks. from target i got a my little pony equestria girls figurine, a my little pony movie coloring book and twistables coloring pencils. from toys r us i got a pack of my little pony equestria girls figurines, my little pony movie stickers, and a my little pony movie bag. from burks i got a lot of new pairs of jeans and shirts, as well as combat books.

edit: also from my darling boyfriend i got a sonic the hedgehog tshirt! i forgot to add in it since it came a few days late. sorry if you see this, pash ;;

overall it was a good year and i'm satisfied with the stuff i got! ^-^

Last edited:

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
I bought myself a new turntable and several records. My favorite present that I received from someone else, however, was a really nice memory foam mattress that they got me because I complained about my old one being super uncomfortable lately. I would never leave my bed now if I could!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Spoiler:

also got $50 gift card for Red Lobster, $20 amazon gift card, Ultra Sun, and Steven Universe and Digimon Domez

Last edited:
Back