• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[kanto] Missing Memoirs: The Journal's Lost Page (OOC Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2012
o____O *imagines Arriena with a Charizard* ... No, it's okay. xDD

What do you want to edit? Cuz Arriena seems like a spiffy character. =3

*squirm* I guuuesss x_x;;

xD;; I'm being a perfectionist again. I thought I gave her a lame personality until I realized that's the way she's been for however long I've been RPing with her, so yeah xD; Forget I said anything!

Erm.. so what happens if you want to chose two people who both have Blastoise? Does one of them have to switch to something else?

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
More sign-ups are still allowed! ^__^

Hm... I have an idea... I'm going to choose 5 people. The top two are going to traveling with my character but the other three can become like... a rival group? They still have to have the same starters but everyone has to have a different egg Pokemn. The two groups will bump into each other at GYMs and yada yada. >____< Just a suggestion. But the rival team can't be connected to a Legendary. =X But they like... KNOW ABOUT THE LEGEND while the team connected to the Legendary Pokemon don't... did I make sense?

If it sounds stupid then forget what I said. xDD

Chuchino: Oh, don't worry. I'm not gonna choose people with the same starters... but if I really like them, I might... I dunno, ask them to. o.o;;

EDIT:

About the 'rival group' thing. I'm not 100% sure if I'm gonna do it but it depends on the people I choose. =X

Last edited:

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
Years
I myself like the idea of a rival team. It can be like a struggle to be the better of the two teams. At least that's how I see it. xD

So you're going to pick 5 people plus yourself. You'll pick two to travel with your character and the other three will be the rival group. That sounds good to me.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
DING DING DING! He got it! xDDD

I was afraid you'd be all, "... what is the crazy RPer talking about?"

Gr, I apologize but I still have yet to decide. DX But there are some pretty good RP sign-ups here. =D

Off-Topic: Key, I. Love. Your. Banner. ROXAS ROX MY SOX. =X

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
Years
I'd like to be with the main legendary group. I know saying that may not help much but it's better than not trying. xD

I'm glad that you did decide to accept 5 people because after seeing some of the other applications and only two spots open I started to worry.

Off topic: Thanks. Yours is just as awesome. Kairi is <3. ^^

Niwa

.Blank
Years
Full Name: Kyo Korali
Nickname: K'
Hair Color: Dark brown hair with red highlights at the very tips
Hair Length: In front of the head, the hair ends just about between the eyes while the back continues down to the bottom of the neck in a sort of V shaped fashion.
Hair Style: Wavy hair that easily moves with the slightest breeze with a slik feeling to it.
Eye Color: Red
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 144 pounds
Body Structure: Kyo's frame is quite built and then it isnt, the physical features of muscles can be seen but not the point where he looks too muscular like a machoke.His neck is of average height and size,as well as his head, his legs are long which give him his good height.
Basic Clothing: Kyo wears a white shirt which can be seen through the opening of his tight (As in fastened) red and white jacket.On his torso are two belts that cross diagnoly.Going down lowerly, he wears black pants that travel all the way down to his white sports shoes.
Pajamas: Brown shorts with a white tanktop on his upper body.
Bathing Suit: Red bathing suit trunks, thats about it.
Accessories: N/A
Personality:A person with a fiery personality, Kyo is one that loves the excitement that pokemon battles deliver to him, although an apparent hot head on the outside, deep down Kyo really delivers his personal feelings to his pokemon, caring about there well being, for some reason Kyo gets acceptionally emotional around baby pokemon, because of his tendency to not reveal his feelings of deep love for these creatures, he tries very hard to conceal them even though it is very obvious.
History: K' was a orphen for the first 5 years of his life, until he was found upon by a Trainer and his female companion, whom of which took him in and cared for him with utmost compassion. The trainer was a very skilled one indeed, always training his pokemon in front of Kyo which gave him a deep inside feeling for battles, when the trainers Arcanine had a baby, Kyo was almost to tears on how beautiful the sight was (The baby mind you). He is a person with a compassionite feelings for pokemon and battling
Future Pokémon Team:

Blastoise (Tikan)-Female- {Obtained Squirtle}
Arcanine (Lori)-Female- {Obtained Growlither}
Pidegot (Kite)-Female- {Obtained Pidgey}
Flareon (Kiki)-Female- {Obtained Eevee}
Dodrio (King)-Male- {Obtained Doduo}

Baby/Egg Pokémon: Magby (Titan) -Male-
Two Legendary: Zapdos & Jirachi
Starter: Squirtle
Other: Anything else you might want to add
RPG Sample:
Ah..my face, it feels extremley hot..... Opening my eyes,I find that I am on the shore of what appeared to be a beach. Thing is,I dont remember how I came upon this place..Wait, thats it,last night,While I was on a boat a friend of mine back at Lougetown let me borrow,there appeared to be a storm brewing,but of course, being the simple minded person that I am, I put it in the back of my mind thinking nothing were to happen, lucky me I seemed to have dozed off and well,im guessing those planks of broken wood and that bow near me are all parts of my boat. To think, I was going to travel in that little boat and try to achieve something of myself, how foolish, when I think back to it now it seems like it was just yesterday that I decided to leave Lougetown and explore the world for what it really is. But on a boat the size of this, what was i really thinking.

This seems like a good place to ask From the beach i headed toward the mainland and decided to check out the market place to at least determine my location.Looking around for any people that might appear friendly, I glanced over at a man with odd tattoo's running down his arm, there was no way i was going to ask someone like that, he seemed like the type to start trouble at the slightest things, I brushed it off and turned around before noticing one particular tattoo Straw-Hat!.Walking away, I felt as though the young adult was indeed a pirate, and not just small fry.

Continung to look around i saw a man that was completley battered, the bruises and woundes seemed to run all around his body. "Sir, do you need any assistance?" I started towards the man and suprisingly he pulled away rather annoyed
"I dont need any damn help from selfish punks anymore,im going to the local doctor, child now move from my path!" He replied remarkinably rudley.Of course,I did as the man said not wanting to make such a big fuss, even though my only objective was just to help.

"Really?Thank you so much little one!" After asking around and finding someone that wasnt rude or obnoxious,There was a little girl who happily told me the information I wanted, I was currently in Cocoyashi Village.But man, what do i do now, where do i go, how do i begin.All these questions I have for myself, ugh its a bit annoying."What I am certain that I need is a boat, heading back to Lougetown might be whats best, at least until i can come up with a new idea or concept on how or where to start with my dream" I must of looked weird to some people, because I was talking aloud to myself, looking down, and walking.Hmm there goes that same guy from earlier, postive thats him, i can clearley see the Straw-Hat symbol on him, from my point of view he appears to be lost, as he is just standing there staring into blank space, AH!I know, i can offer some assistance, I really dont know much about this town but from the looks of it he didnt either, and as they say, two heads are better then one.Time to make my way past this crowd and over to him.

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
GAAAH, YOU PEOPLE POST TOO FAST. *needs to reply to every friggin thing now. xDD* (And because this post is stupidly long, I'm making the text small.)

I didn't want Squirtle. < <;; I wanted BULBASAUR, YOU! *shot* It doesn't matter though, I can take a charmander, I just randomly picked one. Laiza. xDDD I totally remember that. He was so emo. Lawl~ I don't really play emo characters anymore. :/ It happens after you watch One Piece and see a whole bunch of retards being happy-go-lucky and getting drunk and- if the baby pokemon wasn't supposed to evolve, what's it there for? o o;; (Apologies if I didn't read the plot carefully enough, when I was doing my sign-up my mom was blathering about taking a shower and telling me that I was gross because I wasn't taking one. xDD I couldn't concentrate)

Since I can't resist, "GOD NIWA, WHY DOES YOUR BANNER AND AVATAR HAVE TO MAKE ME CURL WITH ENVY EVERY TIME I SEE YOU?!?!" *tranquilized* WRY??!?! Ulquiorra is teh smecks.

As you can tell, I'm very hyper right now.

And I like the idea of the rival team, I'll be on either one, it doesn't matter to me. I'm really flexible right now. ^^ *because I'm hyper*

You wouldn't dare be the first RP Master to turn me away from an RP, would you Fallen? *pressure!!!* xDDD *shot* I'm kidding, kidding. *runs around in circles* This is what happens when I have a lot to respond to. 8DD

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
:/ I'm going to have to ask you all to stop posting actually, because there are waaay too many OOC's in this thread. Unless Fallen wants to make another one and call this one an OOC thread. Because we're nearing a page of OOC's, and that's not cool. >P

*hypocricy, I can't do anything about it. xDD*

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
OOC: The egg Pokemon... well it's like... YOU KNOW IN THIS CLASS AT SCHOOL YOU AND SOME PERSON OF THE OPPOSITE SEX HAVE TO TEAM UP AND TAKE CARE OF AN EGG FOR A GRADE? ... Yeah. Basically they're seeing if you're also capable of taking care of Pokemon too. =0 [/lame reason as to why]

LAIZA. OMG, HE WAS IS SO COOL. xDDD I think he's the type of character where if he were in an anime, he'd have many fan-girls. o_____O *is weird*

... Now I feel very nostalgic about Laiza. xDD WHY BIJOU? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE SUCH AN AWESOME CHARACTER? ;0;

He doesn't have to be emo.... he can be like... KAI FROM SABER'S FIC! *PRESSURE*

SOOO... are you going to keep Squirtle or change to Charmander, oh flexible one? =0

*imagines Laiza with a Bulbasaur* It's like Marluxia from KH! XD

IC: I need some people willing to take Bulbasaur if they're on the rival team.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
I dont understand why EVERYBODY wants bulbasaur. I like charmander since it give challenge and it becomes one of the strongest pokemon

But anyway fallen if I dont make the cut for regular team (I hope I do) I would be willing to do anything for the rival one

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
BULBASAUR IS MINE. MINE I TELL YOU MINE!!!! O O O O O O <--- yes, I have 6 eyes. Actually, it doesn't matter to me. Whatever works for you, works for me. Lyre doesn't really have a set element like most of my characters. Like KAI?! 8OO *supah pressure* xDD Kai is in denial. >O No, Saber's in denial. THEY'RE ALL IN DENIAL. *shot*

Except Marluxia is dressed as an emo and doesn't have pink hair. xDD

And I see about the baby pokemon thing. I just don't see the point, but more pokemon for me! 8D *shot* Actually I'm going to have a Wigglytuff anyway. *too lazy to edit*

Okay Fallen, sorry about this, but would it be too much to ask you to make this an OOC thread? :/ And let me move it to the Lounge? Because we have way too much to sort out.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
Do you have the ablility to change the name of this thread to:

[kanto] Missing Memoirs: The Journal's Lost Page (OOC Discussion)

If so, then yes. xDDDD

B-but, Marluxia DOES dress like an emo and he DOES have pink hair. ;0; COTTON CANDY PINK HAIR... I want to eat it. xDDDD It's fluffy looking, too. =0 But SO PINK!

Whaddya mean Kai/Saber is in denial? *is lame*

... More lameness from me. WHAT IS A SET ELEMENT?

... I'm gonna go read the other RP I made because I miss Laiza. xDDD

Sooo... is it alright if you change Squirtle to Charmander? And if you're in the rival team instead, TAKE BULBASAUR. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back