The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
Emerald Pokémon Glazed! (Beta 7 Released!)

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

View Poll Results: Should Glazed 2 be a ROM Hack or RPG Maker Game?
ROM Hack 3,626 60.67%
RPG Maker Game 714 11.95%
Don't care, as long as it's great! 1,637 27.39%
Voters: 5977. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 24th, 2018 (5:18 PM).
is the dankest

Nature: Impish
    Are the Pokemon cries ever going to be fixed? ;~;
    Old July 26th, 2018 (9:41 AM).

Quote:
      Originally Posted by DankTrainer View Post
      Are the Pokemon cries ever going to be fixed? ;~;
      no redriders180 has quit rom hacking so never
      Old August 2nd, 2018 (10:16 AM).

I found a bug. After you try to stop Team Fusion from doing their job in Spatial Sea, using an escape rope will lead to an area that you cannot leave with bugged characters.
        Old August 5th, 2018 (2:01 AM).

reached johto league in blazed glazed. the story really needs more polish. grammar, items, TMs, rivals, pikachu, team fusion, sprites etc
          Old August 17th, 2018 (10:51 AM).

Hello! First off, thanks a lot for this hack. It's been amazing from since when I started. Currently just halfway through if even that.

Question: Does anyone know how to use a GameShark Code (etc) to make MY Pokémon Shiny, for example make 1st one in party Shiny. Not wild ones. Thanks!
            Old August 17th, 2018 (11:05 AM). Edited August 17th, 2018 by Amy May.
            Pull My Finger. :P

Nature: Quirky
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lulleh View Post
              Hello! First off, thanks a lot for this hack. It's been amazing from since when I started. Currently just halfway through if even that.

Question: Does anyone know how to use a GameShark Code (etc) to make MY Pokémon Shiny, for example make 1st one in party Shiny. Not wild ones. Thanks!
              hey there! :3

unfortunatly don't have any code like that in my possession, or even know if there is such a game shark code that does that. Technically, to turn a poke in your possession shiny.. it also has to have it's secret trainer id within it's coding modified as well (which often requires a pok hex editor).

... but one thing I would like to mention, just from playing through this wonderful hack before and also testing it using cheats as well.. this particular hack doesn't take very kindly to most cheats tbh, especially first slot party modifier codes and other modifier codes (both poke and item related). Good chance if there is such a code that would allow you to do that (being game shark v3, codebreaker, etc.), it will result in that changed shiny turning into a bad egg or something even worse happening in your game.
              Old August 17th, 2018 (11:57 AM). Edited August 18th, 2018 by Lulleh.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Amy May View Post
                hey there! :3

unfortunatly don't have any code like that in my possession, or even know if there is such a game shark code that does that. Technically, to turn a poke in your possession shiny.. it also has to have it's secret trainer id within it's coding modified as well (which often requires a pok hex editor).

... but one thing I would like to mention, just from playing through this wonderful hack before and also testing it using cheats as well.. this particular hack doesn't take very kindly to most cheats tbh, especially first slot party modifier codes and other modifier codes (both poke and item related). Good chance if there is such a code that would allow you to do that (being game shark v3, codebreaker, etc.), it will result in that changed shiny turning into a bad egg or something even worse happening in your game.
                Thanks for the quick reply. Yeah, that's what I fear as well. My idea with this was to turn each pokémon of mine shiny upon reaching level 100, just as an extra "feel-good" reward but I suppose I'll have to play without it. :)

Crazy good game nontheless. The only thing I'd personally modify is the way exp is gained to avoid out leveling. Currently got a level 70 Swampert while my enemies are 35-45 and the rest of my party also around there. So like, you get less exp as the gap between your pokemon and whatever it defeats is rising. Buut, it seems the creator of this ROM quit. :( Sad times
                Old 2 Weeks Ago (2:28 AM).

Hello, is it jirachi location changed?
                  In wish island I got dianice instead of jirachi..
                  Or is this a bug..
                  I played glazed reborn...
                  Also I checked dianice too Pokedex number 385...
                  Old 2 Weeks Ago (12:36 AM).

Just finished the journey in pokemon glazed.
                    I want to thank all who participated in the creation and gave me the opportunity to have a nice time with this rom.
                    It was awesome,thank you!

Greetings,Blacki3
                    Old 3 Days Ago (9:26 AM).

Im past seaspray town but need rock smash to get further. Ive spent hours trying to find it buts not anywhere. Ive talked to everyone i could and searched all over the region and im seriously tired of this muk. This is supposedly a great romhack but so far its just been a mess. Flo does not give rock smash, nor is it purchasable from anyone at the resort. So what the psyduck? Is my game messed and progress no longer possible? Id just like to know for sure before dropping this game.

Quick Reply