• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

phoenix

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2004
-you can close this thread after cause im not gonna post anything about my game (yet) all im saying is its in progress- im just wondering for a name of a pokemon game im choosing either pokemon phoenix or pokemon phoenix flames, basically im makin a name that has phoenix and some cool fire like word to end it off, so any names you can think of would be helpful, if not im sticking with pokemon phoenix
-btw there is no relation to the user phoenix, just wanted to get that out

Years
Pokemon Phoenix Flare
Pokemon Fire Phoenix
Pokemon Phoenix Burn

Um, I have no more ideas :paranoid:

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
Phoenix Eruption

That's all I can think of since all the good names have been said. I like Phoenix Flare the best. It kind of rolls off your tongue.

Sizor

Scythers sisiter
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 1, 2004
phoenix plasmic blast?
phoenix tectonic plates?

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2004
wow they're all so good I dont know which one ill use, how about i let the person whos name i choose gets in my game...again not explaining game know the phoenix fire is for a reason though*hint*, ill edit my post later tonight with my decision

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2004
Im so sorry its taken so long to reply I've been gathering as many resources i can for my game in order to go further into my game, tha name was also harder than I thought it would be to figure out, now if i hear a better name the game name might change it depends if this name catches on.
It was a battle between Phoenix Flare and Fire of the Phoenix but i asked some friends and the title will be Pokemon: Fire of the Phoenix,
I will not post any details because I currently have no full story but i have an idea of what I want I can only tell you that the name was an intention to direct Phoenix towards moltres and Flare towards its fire and it will have all the regions up till now and a new one created by me.
-To Brushfire-You can be in my game so on this thread just post a picture of your trainer and its sprites we can figure out the pokemon and gym(if you want to be a gym leader) map later when i actually post stuff about my game. Tanks for the help you guys and btw all your names were good!

Years
thanks mephias ^_^ um ill get the sprites and edit this post in a couple of mins, if ya want we coult post here, or you could PM me. well brb ^^

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2004
cool i just got on what luck :) you can post the stuff here and after that i can make a new thread unless DM could you change the name of the thread to Pokemon Fire of the Phoenix then when im ready to post about the game i can use this thread
-edit- hey man harry potter may be cool but NO order of the phoenix happenin in my game :P

Years
hey sorry bout the delay mephias, i had to order stuff for school online.
heres the sprite
bruno.jpg

and im thinkin for pokemon, maybe fighting type.
the pokemon depend on what gym # you want me to be. ill be any one ^_^
dont worry i wont pick anything too outrageous for my pokemon

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2004
you may have to change that just because hes the elite four from fr/lg and i may be using them as the elite four in my game or i might be changning them as of now im not sure yet, fighting pokemon is ok like I said i dont know where you'll gym will be or what # but when i figure that out ill get back to you

Back