• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon, The Evil Inside Revisted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittany

Back?
Years
Gardevoir352 said:
bcuz they had too? not to be rude but um they don't have to. >.< i sorta just wanted to say that anyways bye
They had to, because if they didn't, the pokemon would kill them. And if you noticed, at the end of the demo many humans were killed too.

You are just like Ash XD.

Brittany

Back?
Years
Gardevoir352 said:
it's not about being mature the point is that it's tearing pc apart bcuz u put it on a pokemon site! which i for pokemon fanatics. don't u dare bring me in this!
If it was for you, most of the flames would have never happened. You are such a hypocrite.

Colt, do you have AIM?

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
you should all just reliaze that while this game has it's good intention's it is about killing pokemon.

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
Years
LittleFascistPanties16 is right... the game does have a storyline (Really it does!)

I put some facts of the pokemon world together to come up with the basis behind the story.

fact 1:
As made clear in the Anime, the intire world seems to depend on pokemon for virtually anything... Pokemon Mail service, Pokemon Transportation, Pokemon Health stuff, Pokemon Entertainment, Pokemon Protection(No armed police men, soldiers, whatever)... Even peoples live are all about pokemon, it's they're way of life.

fact 2:
As seen in the Anime and the Movies, pshycic (however you spell it) pokemon have the ability to take over other pokemons minds and turn them into Evil Pokemon. I saw an intire Episode revolving around that fact. With allitle help some pokemon was capable of turning all pokemon in that city into Evil Pokemons. So Pshycic pokemon can indeed do that.

fact 3:
Mewtwo, the very first Pokemon who seems to hate people and well... is the most powerfull pshycic pokemon out there. Put those facts together and you get an amazing situation.

Outcome:
People are clueless what to do since they depended on Pokemon so much, Mewtwo wants to have the world to the pokemon and either kill or enslave the humans. This could happen according to the actual facts of the Anime and Movies. What do the humans need to do to survive... THATS the question the PTEI series is all about (storyline wise that is...)

Wow! Even I didn't realize my storyline was this deep :o
****it now I can forget about the Status of Simple Storylined Action Adventure.

EDIT:
Amazing how fast you people reply! I can't even post a simply awnser...

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
SupiSweetAtTaCk! said:
LFP16 your a disgraced pokefan!!!
Ok, you dont have to post if you have anything against her do it on AIM or pm or bring it to a mod we dont need to see it here. btw STOP excluding others as fans.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
SupiSweetAtTaCk! said:
This is causing a LOT of aggrivation!!!It should have never been made!!!
Well then you should learn how to make a good argument or leave this be. You dont have to say she isent a fan. If you dont like it tell a mod or leave the thread. It has it's warning so it is not against the rules.

Brittany

Back?
Years
SupiSweetAtTaCk! said:
This is causing a LOT of aggrivation!!!It should have never been made!!!
Yea, Its only aggrivating people like you, that need to leave this thread, because it is obviously not for you. So stop bothering Colt, because I am sure that he has enough on his hands.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
SupiSweetAtTaCk! said:
I'm outta here for now. 25252525
BTW stop bypassing the char. limit. Just leave and dont say it. If you have a problem with this again tell a mod and dont litter this area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back