• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I remember posting both halves of the animations when they were first released. The Shekachu was freaking adorable. /waits now for the port of it because he already has a 3DS 3:

Also I am pretty eager for this part of the Anime that's coming up. Is it bad I want to see Pikachu be all hissy toward Ash?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Actually restarted my Mystery Dungeon Sky game because I didn't want to continue my current file. Hopefully I'll actually beat the whole storyline this time with Totodile and Pikachu. /o/;

Absolutely not! I want it more than Axew being rude towards Iris. |D;

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Why would Pikachu be hissy at Ash?
He loves Ash, and N can see that as plain as day

My Time game has a Totadile named Crystal and a Chimchar named Eira
stuck at Primal Dialga though

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sypnosis for the Plasma Saga (if you don't mind spoilers):
Spoiler:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

*sigh* Ugh, Team Rocket really needs to retire...

and I'm guessing Colress uses his energizer machine to bring out Axew's power (doesn't it want to evolve anyway?) along with Pikachu, and it energizes them, but makes them volatile perhaps?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's a possibility! But right now I'm just confused over what's going to be conclusion of the Unova League. Apparently Kotetsu actually wins against Ash although in some preview scans it looked like Ash had won the battle? I don't know anymoooore.

If Kotetsu does win it'll be due to that fun evolution twist the anime likes to pull off with Ash.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Ash has never won a League competition, has he?
I'd like him to win a League for once

Indigo Conference (top 16)
Silver Conference (top 8)
Ever Grande Conference (top 8)
Lily of the Valley Conference (top 4)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

he's never won any of the major conferences, no. But I thought he would at least win against Kotetsu and lose against idk, Virgil. :/ Now since it doesn't look like Ash faces Virgil his intro into the series as another potential rival was kind pointless imo. Though maybe that's why he wasn't in the sauna with them. =w=;

I kind of feel like they're ending the Unova League the way they are because they want to jump into the Plasma Saga. Yes I am excited but c'mon guys.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

M15 premiers tomorrow
good times, with the Americans butchering the title...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not going to be able to watch it tomorrow due to some parade. But I'll be able to watch the rerun on Sunday.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Anyone think there's gonna be a third game? Ghetsis still got away and didn't redeem himself and we still haven't seen a 100% complete Kyurem :c I wanna see the originallllll ;;

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Actually, Ghetsis lost the will to do evil things after you kick his butt at Giant Chasm
You can battle the Shadow Triad in Icirrus City and they battle you to try to defeat you for Ghetsis

Although I do wanna see the Original Dragon

Spoiler:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Kyurem is only the "Shell" of the original dragon

wouldn't surprise me if it's slumbering underneath Hoenn, and it awakens after Groudon and Kyogre duke it out

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Doesn't it? :D Disappointed that they decide to make Ash lose earlier in the league (Pokemon stahp imitating the kanto season. At least his badges weren't handed right over to him in Unova. aka he wasn't complete reset like people like to complain he was. :|) BUT HOPEFULLY THIS ARC WILL MAKEUP FOR IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back