• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] i've tried making this three times now ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Count me in also!

You get the final Mystery Egg!

I'm still good to sign up right?? Hope to get that porygon2:)

You won the Korean Froakie. :)

I hope it's not too late to sign up. Thank you very much!

You got the coveted shiny Porygon 2! Congrats!

is to late to enter??

I want that porygon!

if I'm still in time I'd love to enter!

Unfortunately, you three signed up after my 10 person quota. However, I do have a ton of leftover eggs, so I'd be more than happy to give you each one if you'll accept it. :)

Thank you guys so much for signing up! I'll keep this thread open up until I've passed everything out. Hope you're all happy with what you got. :) Also, I have everyone that signed up registered. If you guys could just register me, we'll work out when we can trade.

Last edited:

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
Years
Unfortunately, you three signed up after my 10 person quota. However, I do have a ton of leftover eggs, so I'd be more than happy to give you each one if you'll accept it. :)

Thank you guys so much for signing up! I'll keep this thread open up until I've passed everything out. Hope you're all happy with what you got. :) Also, I have everyone that signed up registered. If you guys could just register me, we'll work out when we can trade.

Yo bro thxs I only can online after another 14 hours.. as its GMT+8 here

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Yo bro thxs I only can online after another 14 hours.. as its GMT+8 here

Okay. If you see me online on PC, I'm typically online on X or I can be available. Just send me a message next time you see me online and we'll get the ball rolling. :D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 28, 2015
You get the final Mystery Egg!

You won the Korean Froakie. :)

You got the coveted shiny Porygon 2! Congrats!

yes please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back