• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
How to get more pokemon in white forest? (basic guide wanted)

I am sorry but can anyone write a basic step by step tutorial on how to get more pokemon availible in the White Forest in my game?

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
Years
The thing is that I never moved the clock once until after this happened. The only way I could see it would be the game thought that because the time on my 3DS is maybe a minute earlier/later than on my DS Lite.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
The thing is that I never moved the clock once until after this happened. The only way I could see it would be the game thought that because the time on my 3DS is maybe a minute earlier/later than on my DS Lite.

u got urself a new DS. It has an different time, not?

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
Years
I had this problem with DP a few years ago when I got my DS Lite. I've found that everything goes back to normal if you wait a full 24 hours after changing the clock, then all the time events should work again.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
I went back to the cold storage for scald but I got a different tm from the sage instead am I missing something? I've been allover the area too.

Scald is sort of hidden in the main area that you walk/slide through inside the storage container. I don't think you can see it when you are right next to it, but just look around closer.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Can I get to Nimbasa before beating Burgh? I really need that Sun Stone but I can't level up or my Lilligant won't learn Quiver Dance. >.<

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Can I get to Nimbasa before beating Burgh? I really need that Sun Stone but I can't level up or my Lilligant won't learn Quiver Dance. >.<

I would just beat Burgh with another Pokemon, especially considering that Petilil is weak against his type so you probably wouldn't be relying on it anyway.

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
Years
I went back to the cold storage for scald but I got a different tm from the sage instead am I missing something? I've been allover the area too.

From the entrance, walk onto the left most side of the first ice patch of the building interior. You should be sliding along the container by the stairs.

You should be stopped by a block. Then just slide to the right. TM Scald is hidden from view by a pillar.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years

You can't get too Nimbasa City without beating Burgh, unfortunately. :/
Just don't use your Petilil. It won't be very good against the gym anyway. Were you planning on using it at Burgh's gym?

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
Years
Question:
- Is it possible to return to the cave where KYUREM was?

I captured my Black version one. Just wondering as the pond is doing nothing. Trees and a ledge seem to still block the stairs.

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2012
Quoting because I don't think people knew the answer before~

I used to be part of a trading forum much like PC, so I have boxfuls of EV'd and Shinies on my Platinum and I want to transfer them to BW. However, I do not believe each and every one is hack checked and someone said that if I transfer Pokémon to BW it "converts" them. What exactly does that mean? :/

Sherlock Gnomes

the one and only
Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2011
Good Underused Pokemon

Are there any underused Pokemon that are worth training(from any region)?

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
Years
@ Barn

If a Pokemon has been caught in an "Apricorn" Ball
The special Poke Balls of HeartGold-SoulSilver
The ones Kurt makes from Apricorns
Are converted to a standard Poke Ball
When sent to Black-White

They can not be traded to Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum but these special Balls will still show on a Pokemon's status page.

^
This may be the answer. All I know to say in response.

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
Years
Anyone knows how i can use the GTS? I mean, do i have to sign up to any website to use it? Because when i tried it told me "Error" :\ Please, someone pm me about this asap.

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
Years
GTS errors can be due to lots of people using the GTS

or

Maintenance of the server, unable to connect, but the server is on.

GTS is also "updated"

TRY AGAIN LATER, basically

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Are there any underused Pokemon that are worth training(from any region)?
Sherrrrlock. Any underused Pokemon is worth training. They're all in that tier because they're difficult to bust heads with compared to the likes of Aerodactyl and Tyranitar. I like using Ampharos sometimes, which is somewhat UU, for example, but really, you can pick up any UU Pokemon and train it into a beastly killing fainting machine if you do it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back