• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendaries in your team?

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Legendarys arent invincible. Especially the lesser ones that have lower or equal stats then pseudo legends. I spent the time catching them, and i enjoy the design of most of them, so ill use them if i feel like it. Right now, i have keldeo, victini, and kyurem on my White team. I normally wont use a gen 4 legend, because i only really like Girantina out of all of those.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I don't, usually, just because ingame I tend to have 6 Pokemon when I get to the Legendary anyway. Also because wen I have a team of Pokemon I like to think of the trainer's story, and for some reason my mind thinks that getting a legendary would be unrealistic for the person. Lol. I'm not really sure why, I guess it's just a habit.

However, when I was a kid I played through Gold with my Quilava (unevolved) & my Ho-Oh, and used my Ampharos sometimes. :3 Obviously didn't have a problem there, haha.

Bobbylicious

Banned
Years
yeah, I'm in the same boat as the OP

I used to train them to level 100 and stuff like that, and use them on my team all the time. Now I just leave them in my boxes (I think I stopped around the DPPt too haha) and yeah.
I might use one to help defeat the Pokemon League, but I'm not going to when I get BW2 because I want to try keep it be legend free

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
You can easily beat the elite four without legendaries.

Years
I don't have have a problem with using legendaries in the single player game BUT when it comes to Vs mode I do have a problem with it unless all pokemon on both teams are level 100 and just one not all six slots filled by legends >_<

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
If I catch a legendary, im going to use it. I usually have at least one on my team. Why catch them if you wont use them? Come on now.

Years
I sometimes use legendary and sometimes don't use legendary.
I used Ho-Oh in HG but didn't used any legendary in SS.
I used Articuno in Red, Blue and Yellow but didn't used any legendary in Fire Red and Leaf Green.

Back