Don't lose your way!

Age 24
Male
Indiana
Online now
Posted 1 Week Ago
8 posts
1.3 Years
I'm guessing that west of Ovarr Town is a sea route with an underwater dungeon similar to the Abyssal Ruins. I saw a screenshot of Pokemon Gaia a while ago that had an undersea temple in it. Also, I've seen the Orbtus map and I noticed that Aerous City has a lighthouse that requires Dive to visit. Will it be a new location in the main game or the post game?

bleedpark

Spriter & Hacker

Male
Lake Saint Louis, Mo
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
23 posts
10.6 Years
It's been a while since I've posted an update, but I can assure you progress on v4 is steady!

First, check out the new design for the Pokémon summary screen, featuring the newly inserted Vivillon patterns!

In terms of actual postgame content, take a look at the (repeatable) Gym Leader rematches which become available at the Aerous Art Club once you have completed the initial rematches for every Gym Leader.

After speaking with Teala and agreeing to arrange the rematches, you can visit each Gym Leader and ask them to come by the Café.

Inside the Café, the Gym Leaders will have little interactions! These change depending on whether certain Gym Leaders are in the Café at the same time. And, of course, you can choose to rebattle them.

You may notice that some of these Gym Leader designs look slightly different: a huge thanks to our art team, especially revolocities, for updating their designs!

There's a lot more in v4 to show, but I think I'll leave it here for now. Stay tuned for more progress updates!

I have been following this game for so long. Gaia is an absolute treasure of a game and I cannot wait to see the end result. Absolutely fantastic job on this and you deserve every bit of praise you get for this. Keep up the amazing work.

Side note: I know you are adding a way to manipulate nature encounters like in the let's go games. Do you think there would be a way to add the Mint mechanic from Sword and Shield? That would be amazing.
Advertiser Content