• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (OOC thread)

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
XD Is it fine if as the English teacher I put some real questions like what are the differences between dependent and independent clauses.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Beacause Sapphy already said I could, SD.

Not trying to sound rude, it's just your probably taking this a bit too far. A co-GM doesn't ALWAYS have to discuss something with a player. Sometimes, but not always.

Now, that my rant is over........um, Kyuubimon!

.....What?
I'd agree, I really think it's up to one GM to decide such matters, and if the other GM disagrees then the two GMs can talk it over. The point of Co-GM (in this case, at least) is to lighten the load of being a GM, it's a joint effort, but the work is split.

That said, I'm in no position to judge how you and Saph GM.

Also, in regards to the RP, I've created a new post that is a modified version of my old post due to a PC Teacher's appearance.

Last edited:

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Ryuu is accepted. -.- Thanks for saying that.
DarkAngel91-I'm a Co-GM just so you know. :)

& you didn't discuss this with me also because?
...Because it's just one little thing, and not everything has to involve you. Sorry, but err, you've been kinda angry at people in this thread and I think you need to chillax a bit bro. I'm a Co-GM in another RP and I have fun with it, even if I don't get to manage everything aha. I actually think its better to be a Co-GM.

Anyways, since you are a co-GM, I need permission for something. Is it okay if I have my Onimodoki have the power to harden her skin? Example being if she was about to get sliced open by a weapon or claws, it would only leave a scratch or less? Kinda got it from her last name xD "Stone"

If that's too OP I can do something else though.

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
Um, sorry if I missed it, but will we get schedules? What classes to each dorm attend at what intervals and what days? I'd just like to know so I could understand this a bit better. Does anyone know about this?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Rafael p- it's alright to do that.

Grayscale- since you asked ShinyDiamond i won't answer this one.

EDIT: Beegu- each dorm has one class a day, before the classes begin i will post here which classes each dorm attends that day. So it's basically a suprise for everyone which classes they attend to.

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Rafael p- it's alright to do that.

Grayscale- since you asked ShinyDiamond i won't answer this one.

EDIT: Beegu- each dorm has one class a day, before the classes begin i will post here which classes each dorm attends that day. So it's basically a suprise for everyone which classes they attend to.

Shouldn't we have each dorm go to each class since the classes are one IC hour? And, if you don't use my suggestion, what they learn the first time they take a class they build on in the next class they take in that course and so on?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Shouldn't we have each dorm go to each class since the classes are one IC hour? And, if you don't use my suggestion, what they learn the first time they take a class they build on in the next class they take in that course and so on?
I agree with you on the first point, an hour for class and then 23 hours of free time really doesn't seem balanced, I don't know how effective that'd be. The only problem would be coordinating this, but I'm sure it could be worked out.

More on that, I reference a guidebook that details the school and its various other details, but really, there's not actually any info about the school that I can reference. What I think we need a info on the school, it's curriculum, the Student Council, how classes work, which classes are available, etc.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
*ignores all these negative comments directed to me*

...Because it's just one little thing, and not everything has to involve you. Sorry, but err, you've been kinda angry at people in this thread and I think you need to chillax a bit bro. I'm a Co-GM in another RP and I have fun with it, even if I don't get to manage everything aha. I actually think its better to be a Co-GM.

Anyways, since you are a co-GM, I need permission for something. Is it okay if I have my Onimodoki have the power to harden her skin? Example being if she was about to get sliced open by a weapon or claws, it would only leave a scratch or less? Kinda got it from her last name xD "Stone"

If that's too OP I can do something else though.

Sure I'll allow it. But what's OP stand for?

Sapphire Rose

Years
WestSideConnection & Machomuu- but wouldn't you guys think class takes too long? o.o;;; i mean, ofcourse i could make it that every class has three hours a day but... It would mean school would take a week ^^;;;

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
WestSideConnection & Machomuu- but wouldn't you guys think class takes too long? o.o;;; i mean, ofcourse i could make it that every class has three hours a day but... It would mean school would take a week ^^;;;

What I'm thinking is everyday have all classes, like this system:

1st Class - 1 hour
Break - 10-15 minutes
2nd Class - 1 hour
Lunch Break - 45 minutes
3rd Class - 1 hour

And then done for the day.

Sapphire Rose

Years
WestSideConnection- hmmm.... :I we could do that, i'm gonna discuss this with the Co-GM and i tell you the answer later today ^^

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years

What I'm thinking is everyday have all classes, like this system:

1st Class - 1 hour
Break - 10-15 minutes
2nd Class - 1 hour
Lunch Break - 45 minutes
3rd Class - 1 hour

And then done for the day.

I actually really like this system. Seems easy and fun, since there won't be too many classes and yet we wont have too little.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I actually really like this system. Seems easy and fun, since there won't be too many classes and yet we wont have too little.

like i said, i will discuss this system with ShinyDiamond ^^ but i think we're going with this system :)

Anyways guys, i think i'm going to make a homeroom teacher for Dorm-C myself ^^

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Okay so we have a schedule now, and I should have Naya's SU up by later today after school, im in school now so I really can't do anything atm, but i'll get to it. Like I said before she's only really for dialogue since my char doesnt speak much.

Sapphire Rose

Years

SU homeroom teacher Dorm-C

Name (first, middle, last): Kiba Ray Hiroshi

Nickname: Ray

Youkai: Unknown

Appearence:
1199186522_otAnimeGuy.jpg

Personality: Ray is a real gentlemen, he can be either cheerfull, but he can act pretty cold too. he won't tell anyone what kind of youkai he is, not even the teachers, the headmaster is the only one who knows his true appearence. he has strange powers, not yet seen by other Youkai at school. he can break things without touching them, he can let things explode, he can control the pace they break in or explode in and he can turn back time a little so that a broken window turns back into his original state. Ray strangely enough knows alot about all kinds of youkai, so any student can come up to him with questions. which powers Ray have any more is secret, and he would like to keep that a secret.

History: there is not much known about Ray history. what is known is that his parents were killed when he was just 5. he had to live alone and survive in a big city, untill one day two humans found him. the women couldn't have kids, so they were very happy with Ray. Ray couldn't remember his real name so his adoptive mother gave him the name "Kiba Ray." the father however, treated him like he was his real son, despides knowing what he really is. his adoptive parents loved him very much, and both knew what he really was.

at age of 12 Ray discovered his Youkai powers. together with his adoptive father he went to train alot in the forests. his parents had one rule. 'don't use your powers at school.' Ray agreed with this rule. he had a normal life untill he became a high schooler and was forced to attend a highschool for youkai, after he finally returned he learned to become a teacher in the real world. he now is a teacher in the Youkai Academy and the homeroom teacher of Dorm-C.

subject: Youkai History

so guys, what do ya think? ^^ Homeroom teacher of Dorm-C, Mr. Hiroshi

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Finished my Sign up, hope it's okay :3

Can I reserve for a student? Done

Name: Nerina Aqua Mizutani

Nickname: Rina or Ice Queen.

Age: 18 (her appearance is 18, she is actually 118 years old which is still young for a mermaid, she keeps her youthful appearance by draining human males)

Youkai: Mermaid

Appearence: Human Form:
Spoiler:

Youkai Form:
Spoiler:

Personality: Nerina is the type of girl who has two different sides. She shows herself as a very cold person to people she doesn't know or like. She does't act like she is better than others thought just showing indifference to what goes on around her. For example if she sees a fight she'll ignore it unlike most people who will encourage it. She sees other people's problems as none of her business. With boys she is even colder to them because she isn't looking for a relationship and hates it when guys flirt with her or stare at her because of her looks. Since she can be so cold an emotionless some people have taken to calling her Ice Queen. Though it isn't impossible to break through her cold exterior personality, to her friends Nerina is actually a very warm and sweet person. She's also very protective and won't take it if someone is mean to her friends. Nerina can be friends with males but it is a little harder to get used to hanging around them without being cold at first.

History: Nerina was born to the Mizutani clan, a clan of mermaids that reside in the Bermuda Triangle. Growing up her mother taught her their way of living and Nerina discovered that her clan was responsible for a lot of the disappearances in the area. As a young mermaid the others of the clan had to help her drain humans for youth since she wasn't strong enough to do so on her own yet. She remained looking like a twelve year old for 100 years before she took a break from draining youth despite her mothers protests. She was done with being stuck at the age of 12 and with the her grandmothers permission she went to the Youkai academy. For the next six years she didn't feed until she turned 118 years old gaining the appearance of an 18 year old girl. As soon as that happened she started to feed on the youth of men in the close town that no one would miss only needing to feed once a year to keep her youth, but she can feed more if she wants.

Dorm: C

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@~Genevieve~: Accepted!

PS & I haave decided on the system. It'll go as how it was written, but on Thursdays, there will be only 2 classes, 45 minutes each due to collaboration day.

Back