• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CLOUD v6.66 [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I will. But I don't want to post first, lol. Maybe I'll do it later today though ;)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yaaaaay! I'll get mine up asap. Can't guarantee if it's tonight since I have school. But tomorrow fo sho yo. :)

btw I loved how it started off though. TOTAL CHAOS.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Oh, I guess it was pointless to make my level lower than every body else's anyways, lol. @_@ What was the point of even putting them in the SU . . . ? You little trickster you.

Also, when we're online as our daemons, our character is actually sitting at a computer and pressing a bunch of buttons, right? . . . That's going to seem awkward playing as, considering it won't actually be my character . . . it'll be a bunch of pixels . . . that can't actually feel or do anything, other than what the person tells it to do . . . oh my. x_x

TIME FOR CHAOS.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Oh, I guess it was pointless to make my level lower than every body else's anyways, lol. @_@ What was the point of even putting them in the SU . . . ? You little trickster you.

Also, when we're online as our daemons, our character is actually sitting at a computer and pressing a bunch of buttons, right? . . . That's going to seem awkward playing as, considering it won't actually be my character . . . it'll be a bunch of pixels . . . that can't actually feel or do anything, other than what the person tells it to do . . . oh my. x_x

TIME FOR CHAOS.

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING you're not a true gamer. I AM my character.

:3 durr durrr

I think I'll try to portray how the chaos in CLOUD affects the real world. At least for a bit.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING you're not a true gamer. I AM my character.

:3 durr durrr

Pfft, nonsense! There is no gamer truer than I!

I'll probably just end up writing as if I were the daemon, rather than Colette. Granted, there will be a few moments when Colette burst in, but I think this will make it easier for me, lol. @_@

EDIT: Oh, and do you really want us to all CAPS all of those things? I know you like your FREAKING CAPITALIZED SENTENCES, Maddy, but . . . such common words? Sheesh. @_@
lol xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I'll probably just end up writing as if I were the daemon, rather than Colette. Granted, there will be a few moments when Colette burst in, but I think this will make it easier for me, lol. @_@

EDIT: Oh, and do you really want us to all CAPS all of those things? I know you like your FREAKING CAPITALIZED SENTENCES, Maddy, but . . . such common words? Sheesh. @_@
lol xD
Yeah, I was just gonna write it like that too.

And no, you don't have to. d:

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Unfortunately XLegionxX, I'm going to have to decline you. As much as your achievements made me smile, your writing style isn't suited for this roleplay.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Can I reserve a spot? Or at least post a sign up with everything except for the RP sample done for now?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Finally posted. It was really exciting to write so I hope you'll like it ;)

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Unfortunately XLegionxX, I'm going to have to decline you. As much as your achievements made me smile, your writing style isn't suited for this roleplay.

Alright! Happy to see at least someone got my references. Hope the RP goes well. Bye!

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
I hereby present, an extremely long (by my standards) sign-up all under the spoiler. Have fun reading >:)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
You can cancel my reservation. While I really want to join, I realized that, for now, at least, I'm getting to the point where Roleplaying is becoming a chore (in other words, I'm in too many and it feels as if I'm roleplaying out of obligation because of it). As such, I sadly can't join. I'd gladly join if there were spots open at a later point in time, though, but that's just wishful thinking.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I hereby present, and extremely long (by my standards) sign-up all under the spoiler. Have fun reading >:)
I'm on my phone at the moment so ill give it a good read when over on my laptop! If I can think of any requests atm, would you be able to put dialogue into your Sample? I'd just like to see how you structure it/your style/etc

You can cancel my reservation. While I really want to join, I realized that, for now, at least, I'm getting to the point where Roleplaying is becoming a chore (in other words, I'm in too many and it feels as if I'm roleplaying out of obligation because of it). As such, I sadly can't join. I'd gladly join if there were spots open at a later point in time, though, but that's just wishful thinking.
Aww, that's fine~ good luck with things!!!

Would Shi_no_Tenshi's wings be taken away? The flying one and the weapon one?
YES INDEEDY. BOTH! Unless they serve as a decorative item. Which I'm sure yours didn't. So yeah, they're gone d:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Then what was the point of talking about the wings? o-o;

Damn.

(She actually does have decorative wings that don't do anything.)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I just finished my second post.

It's not posted yet. It's handwritten. Typing it out as we speak. xD Will have it up by tomorrow since I'm busy today. :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Then what was the point of talking about the wings? o-o;
to MESS WITH TEH SYSTEM!!!!!! you might get them back later maybe idk

also, everyone, just letting you know that factory reset daemons with no battle items equipped means no skills, and the only real thing you can do to attack atm is punch. but all your posts so far have been fabulous~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back