• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hello, fellow humans I am back! Actually I only made a couple of posts like a year ago and I don't typically post in these kinds of threads because I'm lame, but I made a trainer editor I want show off on github and I need to find three things to say because of the very sensible anti spam measures. 😛

Welcome back! :D

There's currently a wildfire going near us. I just saw a bit of the flames on top of our mountain range. If you don't hear from me for a while, it might mean we had to evacuate, and I won't have access to wifi. If anyone wants updates on the fire and what not, feel free to contact me! It's currently stressing me out either way... so I may not be in contact with the forums for a while due to my anxiety. D:

Oh no.. please stay safe, dear. :( Thoughts to you and yours xoxo.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Oh no.. please stay safe, dear. :( Thoughts to you and yours xoxo.

Actually, I don't think we have to worry. At least not for now, anyway. I just wanted to give a heads up just in case. They already evacuated another area due to the smoke & ash, but we aren't getting any of that where we live so far. I've been checking up on it to be sure... and it seems like we'll be just fine.

Years
Hello to all the people I've never met, but I have some very bad news.

Unfortunately, my love for Pokemon has completely died out and I do not wish to return.

Thanks to recent events, that statement is now true. I no longer feel safe on this particular website.

In conclusion...it's best not to say anything else and move on from this point, because I'm done.

Back