• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

`Sean` Introduction

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2010
Hey people from pokecommunity. I'm obviously new here. I have been pokemon gaming for years now and I just started playing Soul Silver for a couple weeks again. And I am and will be awaiting the Black and White version. My hobbies are eating, hanging out with friends, sleeping, Runescape pure clanning, Xbox, and many other things. ^.^

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Welcome to Pokecommunity Sean. ^^ I hope you enjoy it here and join in on our holiday celebrations!

There are also a lot of people to talk to about Black and White.

Please remember to read the rules and faqs.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Sean, welcome to PC! So... HGSS is fun, right? It's been a long time since the awesomeness of GS. BW... I can't wait, too! Heh... anyway, welcome, and have fun around the forums. (As always.) Oh, and by the way, meet a few members for me, OK? That way, you might even make some new friends - and get used to the forums.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Heeeeey Sean! Ha, did you know my name is spelled "Shawn"? ^^

And ha, we share the same hobbies too. XP
Cept' Runescape; never gotten into it. o3o'

Hm, since your into HG/SS, might I show you the HeartGold and SoulSilver sub forum? Good place to discuss HG/SS and whatnot. <3

But in anycase new friend! Please have fun! Or else Tao wll bite cha! <3 /no its not a threat, its a promise. :3

See ya around. <33

Back