• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center 3.0 [Read First Post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TequitoClown

Swim swim. Swim sw- Tentacool
Years
1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
I'm interested in joining the Roleplay section, the TCG discussion, and the Art and Media section!
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
I'd love to know more about the trading sections, as well as discussions about older gens!
3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
I plan on staying here a very long time. I love the community as I've seen so far and I'm interested in learning more about Pokemon as a whole.
I will ask questions very often because I want to learn about everything here! ^.^

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
I'm interested in joining the Roleplay section, the TCG discussion, and the Art and Media section!
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
I'd love to know more about the trading sections, as well as discussions about older gens!
3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
I plan on staying here a very long time. I love the community as I've seen so far and I'm interested in learning more about Pokemon as a whole.
I will ask questions very often because I want to learn about everything here! ^.^

Hey, I'll be your mentor if you want me to, how about it? I know how this forum works, so while I don't really go on the RP stuff very often I can still answer any questions you might have.

Years
1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Roleplaying
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Im only interested with roleplay.
3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I will be on at least once a day, and I only ask questions when I don't understand or when I want to know something.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
I'm Gemini searching for some guidance from a mentor.

I'm most interested in challenges section.
Maybe venturing off into something else if I can figure what all this forum contains and more efficiently maneuvering it.
I'm committed on being on and active. Or I wouldn't I have taken the time to make an account on a forum Because I've never really did a forum before and I'm excited. Reason why I decided to join because my gf is tired of hearing me talk about my challenge lmao. She plays poke go but none of the original games......yes she is one of those people.... But yeah I can't play Pokemon because I bad phone so I instead downloaded emulators and revisiting old games. So yes I will be active so I can talk and share my ideals and hopefully make some friends.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
Years
A Pichu sits in a cardboard box in an alleyway, a tired old trope if you've ever seen one. Will you adopt him?

Hey folks, name's Oddball.
Roleplay Theatre.
Pokémon GO.
My hope is to post an Interest Check in Roleplay Theatre for a couple tabletop-ish campaign ideas I've got rattling around in my noggin. The committal may hinge on how interested people are in playing my games.
I ask questions aplenty when I'm learning. I'd like to know how to format posts in similar nifty tables to those I saw in Roleplay Theatre posts, for example.

Last edited:

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Hey folks, name's Oddball.
Roleplay Theatre.
Pokémon GO.
My hope is to post an Interest Check in Roleplay Theatre for a couple tabletop-ish campaign ideas I've got rattling around in my noggin. The committal may hinge on how interested people are in playing my games.
I ask questions aplenty when I'm learning. I'd like to know how to format posts in similar nifty tables to those I saw in Roleplay Theatre posts, for example.

Hey Oddball! Welcome to the forums. If you'd like, I can help you out with both of those sections that you are interested as they currently the boards I frequent the most!

JCarrill0

PokéMaster
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Sep 29, 2021
Thanks to Sheep for helping me Fill out a Form.
    I guess the Gen 1/Gen 2/PokeGO sections since I play those.
    perhaps a rate my team area where i can post and get advise about my gen1 teams.
    Honestly I'm not too sure, i know my old community forums didn't really seem to reply to my forum post and i kinda felt liek it was inactive so, I guess as long as the forums stay active I'll be active. (maybe a few mins daily during my morning coffee?

My Intro thread can be found HERE

PS - I didn't know it was just a reply forum , I was thinking an actual Form. Thanks again for your assist Sheep

Years
Wouldn't mind a mentor myself.

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? ROM Hacking
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Game development + roleplaying
3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? Very committed, been lurking almost all week without stop without an account.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Spoiler:

Hello everybody! We recently rebooted the adoption center to try and make things more controlled, but we have discovered that it might be best to do it the other way around instead. So we are rebooting it once more!

Please visit our new Tourist Office, which is basically like the Adoption Center but where anybody who meets the requirements can be a helpful guide! If you really liked being a mentor and would like to stay as a valuable and trusted part of Main Street in that way, make sure to get some tourists graduated so that you will get plenty of recommendations! Then people will see that you are a helpful and kind spirit on the forums, and hopefully you will also inspire others to become new guides!

See you in the Tourist Office <3
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9353140#9353140

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back