• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: New Mythical Pokemon revealed: Meltan!

Years
I finally have enough signal to actually see this design after days of knowing about it's existence. I think it's super cute, the only thing I don't like about it is the tail but I can live with it.
The whole design is questionable, but yeah, the tail is the most irrelevant part!
I think they were trying their best to make it look different than Ditto... but they kinda did it in abad way...
No matter what, I personally can't wait to see Meltan's upcoming movie to know more about this Pokémon. Although I have a feeling I'll be disappointed.

E-cat420

Mystery, Hiding In Ruins of Thought
Years
I don't know about the rest of you all, but this Pokemon really does excite me. I think it's a combination of the fact that it's a Steel type (one of my two favorite types) and the fact that they're referencing it being mentioned in ancient texts, and my whole in-universe persona is a researcher of the Pokemon world's ancient civilizations. You can be sure that Elias Dorlcate's gonna be doing a lot of his own research on this Pokemon!

Back