• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B????????L??????????A???????R????????G??????H???????B?????????A???????H???A?????????R??????????????GA?H????????????J?????A?????A????A?

Blarzigord

B͉̭̦͓̲̩̦L̘͉̺̩? ?͙A̖̬̜̞͇R̢ͅG̛̭? ?Ḫ̨̯̭͕̯̙̮A͞B̗? ?͍͇
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
~~~~~~~~~( ?? ?? ??)~~~~~~~~~

P?????A?T???H???????E???????T?I????C??????? ?????E????????A???R?T??????HL??????I??N??????G????S????? ?????M??Y??????? ???GA?M???????E?????? ??B????????E????G????????I????N???S??
??????P????????R?E?????P???ARE???????? ??????Y?O???U??????RS?E??????L?????V?ES ?????F???????O??????R?????? ???????M??Y ??????M????????I????G??????H????TY???????? ???????T????E?N??T????AC??L??????E??????S????

BLARGHBRAA

S???????E??N??????D??????? ?????Y???????O?U?????R??????? ????????N?????I??G?H???T??????? ???A???????C???T?????I?????O???????N?????S?????? ???????T????O?? ????????G????IM???M????E????P??????I??????E??? ????O????????R???? ?????S????????U??F??????F??E?????R??? ?T?????H???E??? ???????C???????O?N?????S??E???????Q?????U????E?N??????C??E???????S??????
???????I?? ???????C?????A????R?????E????? ?N?O?T???????? ??????F?????O????R?? ???????A??D????????M???I???N????I????S??T??R??????A?????T??I??V????????E????? ??????T????A??SK????S???

BLARGHAAGBRAAA

Years
Spoiler:

Boop.

Blarzigord

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
P???A??????T??H???ET????I????C?????? ???V?E????R???????M?I?N???
T??H??E? ?T??????I????M???????E??? ??T??O?????? ?LY???N???C??????H? ???W?I????????L?L????? ???S??O???????O??N??????? ???????B???????E???? ??????U?????P????O?N?????? ??????Y?O???U?

Blarzigord

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
~~~~~~~~~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~~~~~~~~~

DAY ONE

P̘̩̺͇͚ͅI̛͖͇͎̱̣̹Ṱ̦͖̹̺̳͜I̡̦̖̣̫͕̪̣F͈͕̘͚̤̹͕̀U̹̱̦L͎̱̰͘ ̜̥E̶͖̤ͅA̱R̴̪T͇͖̟H͚̱͍͉ ̠͙͚̦D͙͈W͔͇̰E̝̳̭̘͢L̻̹̠̺͚͘L̷̠̘͙̱E̴̱̮͔̣R̲͙̟̼̲̳̘S͎̩̫͈͙
̜I̡̪̲̟̮ͅ ̢̬͈̮̲̳̬A̯̹M̞̪̰̜̤͍̘ ̳͕̻͈̱̜̜A̴͉̣͖M͍͓͇̙͚Ṷ̠̤S̹͖̥̘͘ͅE̘͈͓̣͍̥Ḏ̸
̖͚͢C̛O̜͙̞͖̩̺M͔͢M̙̬̣͖̟̙E͕̳̦͉͠N̲͓̳C͖͇͓̝E̢͇̠ ͠Y̦͓̝O̩̩̤Ṵ̗͠R͚̫̞͈̥͖ ̟̠̫͢B̧͚͓̖͎̭L̫̳̬͟Ơ̯̟̪̙O̠͖D͝Ș͘H̯͙͈̩E̝Ḏ̡̥̩̦

BLARGHAAGBRAAA

The Translator said:
A night truly worth of The Might Blarzigord's tentacles. The mafia chose their target with ease and Theo T. R. Hints led the charge. They burst through their victim's front door and rushed in, drowning out a light jingling noise with a hail of bullets as he laid waste to Foxi S. Dead.

Further down the street, Nigella Lawson and ???? were intertwined like a pair of heavenly tentacles whilst a certain horny bastard watched. They weren't the only ones writhing around like Blarzigordian appendages either. Pumpkinus Weeb the Third spent the night alone though... shocking I know.

Abby the Vigilante is dead. He was Innocent.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Can't control my hand for too long

images

Back