• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokémon Z: Neo Flare Strikes! (T)

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
Years
Unfortunately, I won't be able to post this week, as I'm going to camp, so I'm going to give you all permission to control Jezebel until I get back. Obviously, I don't want anything major to happen to her, but I just wanted to tell you that I can't post this week and apologize. This is also the reason I took a long time to post, as I was getting ready. I promise I'll be more productive when I return.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
n9h5Hpi.png

Name: Ellie Calloway

Appearance: Relatively tall for her age, Ellie has a long and slender figure owed to many hard days spent working on the family ranch. It's rather remarkable that her unblemished complexion has remained so pale after so many hours in the sun, a fact that she's come to resent. That being said, her dark purple hair contrasts perfectly with her skintone and pearly white smile. She has recently opted to try out bangs, but still can mostly be seen with her hair tied in a bun, so as for it to stay out of the way.

As far as her wardrobe goes, there's not too much there. While her family doesn't struggle to make ends meet, her parents always found that buying extra clothes was just frivolous spending. Thankfully for her though, overalls have made their way into the fashion world, so her once old fashioned outfit of light wash overalls, worn over a longsleeve white shirt is now much more stylish. The one clothing item that she has splurged on are a pair of squeaky clean white high tops.

Personality: Confident, impulsive, and brash, Ellie has a firecracker of a temperament. She's an intelligent beauty and that's something she knows very well (and likes others to as well). She also has the shortest of fuses, with an unrivaled temper. It's almost amazing how she can snap in a mere instant, exchanging her pearly white smile with some choice words and a glare that could make satan cry. With this short temper comes a rather impulsive nature. She'll come up with a resolution on what's on her mind at the moment, instead of thinking things through. This combined with her inability to control her emotions lead her to often make decisions where her feelings cloud her judgement.

Despite her faults, she's the quite the charismatic young woman, being able to strike up conversations with even the most awkward of people. When one first meets her there's an undeniable likeablity there, which isn't hurt by her rather flirtatious nature with those of the opposite gender. This charisma extends to her interactions with pokemon as well. Having grown up on a ranch, Ellie has an uncanny ability to befriend pokemon and earn their trust easily. While she's not an extremist when it comes to their protection, she does care quite a bit about their well being, more so than she does of most humans.

Hometown: Couriway Town

History: Ellie grew up in Couriway Town of the Kalos region as the youngest of three daughters. Her home life was rather stable, with a loving mother and father at home. They were often consumed with their work as Pokemon Breeders, but tried to find time for their children when they could. That being said, they could be a bit overprotecting at times. With their two oldest having gone out on their own journeys, they wanted their youngest daughter to stay at home to continue building the foundation for her to take over the family's breeding and daycare service. However, when they saw just how determined she was in becoming a trainer, they decided it was best for their daughter to go experience the world.

Starter:

mudkip.gif

Skip the Mudkip
Male
Tackle | Growl | Mud Slap | Water Gun | Yawn
Torrent

Last edited:

Super_Flygon

Super_Flygon!
Years
ImMrRoboto: That's fine. Thanks for letting me know. Is it just this week that you'll be unavailable? I'll control your character in the meantime. Was there any Pokemon you wanted her to catch before the first gym?

Ozymandias: Looks good. ACCEPTED. So, the other people in the group have already gotten their starters (or are up to the part where they can get their starters). Be sure to pick up a starter at the lab and then head to Santalune City.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Just checking, but how do we pick the Pokemon we catch on the wild?

Super_Flygon

Super_Flygon!
Years
Well, anything originally catchable in that area in the games is fair game. Also, I would say that almost anything else can be caught in any area, as long as it is reasonable (such as how my characters caught Fletchling and Pidgey on Route 4, even though those two do not appear on that route in the games).

Something unreasonable would probably be catching an ice type in a very hot location. Just trying to keep it open-ended here and allow for some freedom.

Super_Flygon

Super_Flygon!
Years
Just did a second action, actually. I had Jezebel reach the outskirts of Santalune City, if that's fine with you, ImMrRoboto. Also, good to have you back!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
So, should I post again? I was waiting for Eevee, but he seems busy.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
b3d3ad7c9e.png

Tsu14/?
__________________​
There?s being the best, and then being better than best ? does that even count as self-improvement? Regardless, it?s what the high-flying Tsu wants more than anything. She?s been living with Pokemon her entire life. She practically breathes ether-flame like the dragons, and she?s up with them every morning. She?s wrestled with Druddigon, ridden on a Fraxure?s back ? done it all, except, of course, raised one of the draconum magnificus herself. So it?s her life?s ambition to become a master Dragon Tamer, the same her people revere, and the type her mother became, the type that would make her proud, wherever the hell she is.

To find her role model, the matriarch who inspires everything she does, traveling Kalos is in her best interest; it was inevitable she would take keenly to the Professor?s invitation. Tsu has never been adverse to the region surrounding Draconid Reservoir, the three-acre province of Geosenge Town allocated to her people. In a sense, the comparative crampedness of that space has sent her exploding outwards as a person, while the close community of home has taught her what friendly looks like. Tsu carries herself carelessly and approachably ? all belied by the sharp cast to her eyes that gives away the constant whir of the gears in her head. If asked to hype herself up (much in the manner of this sign-up), Tsu would pin herself as a ?genius bruiser,? precocious beyond her youthful looks, with the ability to know exactly what to say, and how to hit ?em hard in the midst of a fight. She?s for sure offensively-inclined, but with the ingenuity to act on impulse when she must, and a practical understanding of ?da rules? to reinforce strategies that annihilate expectation ? assuming she has the right, the most crucial bits of info. But enough about how Tsu is better than you, because she could totally pick out something marvelous about you, too! Anything to boost a fellow Trainer, yeah?

Preceding the journey of her life, Tsu would touch down in Vaniville City and unite with her first-ever partner that afternoon ? this was all a week prior. In those seven days, she would impress herself onto the little Charmander, ?Snaps,?
004MS.png
that affectionate pseudonym a gloss-over of a terrifyingly-fast, ranged bruiser, although ultimately one succumbing to a Timid, near-pacifist nature. It took Snaps an impressive number of days to even grasp battling, and even now with the duo leaving an ash trail through Santalune Forest and down Route 4, he only seems as comfortable with physical conflict as long as he is told exactly what to do, and how to do it.

With Snaps, though not in person, Tsu is joined by her sister, Antirr, younger by one year, and attending border school in Lumiose. And although not a Trainer, not as invested, she knows a fair shake about the proceedings and all the little niggling nuances that tend to slip Tsu?s memory in the heat of battle. She?s also a self-proclaimed Pokedex scholar, and Tsu?s Heart, the constant reminder of the importance of family, even while bickering over Pok?Nav.

While you?re still here, more about the Draconids, and the mother of Antirr and Tsubaki Shion ? call this the ?Other? section.

The Draconids are an ethnic, matriarchal minority of Kalos thought to span the likes of time and inter-dimension, a collective of people tied irrevocably to the chains of time, producing lorekeepers, chroniclers, and highly-capable Pokemon Trainers. Represented by a sympathetic member of the Elite Four, they were finally granted land to settle on after years of nomadic travel. This modern generation of Draconids has nonetheless had to fight between Kalos? surrounding culture, and the traditional expectations of their own isolated, idiosyncratic society ? an affinity for Dragon-types; becoming enigmatic to the outside world; a respectful relationship to material deities yet undiscovered in the Kalos region, those of land, ocean, and atmosphere.

Tsubaki and her sister were born into the deviant generation, spurred on by their mother, a willful and individualistic type. She was a great Trainer, possibly the greatest for a time until losing her position, after which she briefly retired to give birth to her daughters, and raise them in her image ? to a point. Unfinished business ate her up every day she was, in her words, ?holed up? on the Draconid Reservoir, until one day, she made an instantaneous decision, and flew free, so fast there were few consistent witnesses, and so immediately that her daughters were left with whiplash, mixed emotions, and a single letter of blunt explanation. ?I need to get out of here. You?ll understand.?

That was two years ago.
continue to first post

Last edited:

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Posted a sign-up!
Rip double post; didn't want to tag you on the sign-up post in case I go back and edit it later. but here's an anime princess to fill one of them slots.​

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
oh also, is my character allowed to have a egg also? instead of just the starter or what its starter going to be?

Super_Flygon

Super_Flygon!
Years
Take your time. Don't worry about it. Right now, we are at Santalune City for the gym battle.

You starter can be one Kalos, Hoenn or Kanto starter, and it can not be an Egg.

You'll be the last SU for this RPG, so sign-ups are officially closed!

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
Take your time. Don't worry about it. Right now, we are at Santalune City for the gym battle.

You starter can be one Kalos, Hoenn or Kanto starter, and it can not be an Egg.

You'll be the last SU for this RPG, so sign-ups are officially closed!

I meant like have the starter and the egg

Back