• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Regipower

Latias418

Trainer
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2007
Please Rate/Fix. This is based on the Regi trio. It also focuses on lots of Energy, and although only 6 Pokemon, lots of Energy Drawing Cards to deck-thin.

Ex Pokemon (12)
--------------------------
EM
Registeel ex x1
Regirock ex x2
Regice ex x2
HL
Registeel ex x3
Regirock ex x2
Regice ex x2

Trainer Cards (19)
----------------------------
Normal Trainers
Energy Amplifier x1
Energy Ark x2
Switch x1
Weakness Gaurd x1
Super Potion x2
Potion x1
Defender x2
Energy Removal x2
Water Cube 01 x1
Fighting Cube 01 x1
Metal Cube 01 x1
Super Energy Retrieval x2
Poke Tools
Focus Band x1
Stadium Cards
Lucky Stadium x1
Energy Stadium x1
Island Cave x1

Energy Cards (27)
Basic Energy
Fighting x8
Metal x8
Water x8
Special Energy
Multi Energy x3

If you are editing it / making suggestions, please state why. Don't just say Take out Rand. Card 01 and add Rand. Card 02.

sceptilerancher

PokeGangsta
Years
well since this deck is for unlimited i dont think u should play all these EX pokemon.
but thats not wat you asked so... my 2 cents on the deck:
take out the 3 multi energy because if more than one special energy is on the pokemon they become colorless. add in 3 holons electrode

Latias418

Trainer
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2007
There are normal versions of the Regis? I thought there was just EM ex and HL ex for each.:surprised:

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
Years
You may have low chances on drawing those Regi-EX Cards. I suggest you to add more Pokemon (Preferably Dunsparce from Sandstorm) that would support your deck.

Yes, there are some normal versions of the Regis. Even some Shiny ones.
I suggest you have Holon's Electrode and Holon's Magneton in your deck. It will help you.

Latias418

Trainer
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2007
Yes, I have figured that their would be the trouble of not drawing my Regis. I could always get at least one from re-draws (even if my opponent got to draw 2-4 extra cards...)...but so far it really hasn't come up. I play myself often (and I act as "computorized" as I can so even knowing what's in my oppo's hand doesn't affect me) and I have yet to lose. Since I have lots of cards to draw out my Energy, it thins the deck so my chances of drawing a Regi will go up.

I'll consider these changes, though.

Back