• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum hack: Pokemon Origin Platinum

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 3, 2019
I still have the issue with the MT. Coronet freeze.

I used the 1.4 to play up until there, and now I am in front of the staircase that freezes the game.

I patched all the platinum roms I could find, I tried 1.4, 1.51 and had no luck. It continues to crash there.

Can someone give me a thing I might have overlooked?

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Mar 8, 2020
So, I'm a bit at a loss here. I have the desmume emulator running, I have the patch, I have a Pokemon platinum rom and both xdeltagui and xdeltaui, but no matter what I do I get the xdelta3: not a vcdiff input : xd3 invalid input every single time. I tried using deltapatch, using different platinum roms, I'm just stuck, plus I'm a complete noob and newcomer when it comes to roms and emulation and stuff. So if someone could kindly give me links to a usable platinum dump for this patch and tell me what to do it would be extremely appreciated. I'm aching to play this patch with my favourite pokemon game so I'm really eager for a response on this. Thank you in advance and I apologize for any mistakes I might've done, English isn't my native language.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
So, I'm a bit at a loss here. I have the desmume emulator running, I have the patch, I have a Pokemon platinum rom and both xdeltagui and xdeltaui, but no matter what I do I get the xdelta3: not a vcdiff input : xd3 invalid input every single time. I tried using deltapatch, using different platinum roms, I'm just stuck, plus I'm a complete noob and newcomer when it comes to roms and emulation and stuff. So if someone could kindly give me links to a usable platinum dump for this patch and tell me what to do it would be extremely appreciated. I'm aching to play this patch with my favourite pokemon game so I'm really eager for a response on this. Thank you in advance and I apologize for any mistakes I might've done, English isn't my native language.

Have you tried this patcher https://www.romhacking.net/utilities/704/ It's the one I use and it worked.

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
Hi, I have a question... You can't use the explorer kit to go underground in this rom?

Is it just buying fossils?

EDIT:
Going underground seems to work fine in v1.4

It only freezes on the 1.51 patch. Not a big deal... But might be worth mentioning anyways.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 13, 2019
Is there a version of this hack without the npc dialogue changes? Or a patch that undoes them? Everything else about this hack seems perfect.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
1.51 still crashes before Spear Pillar for me. 1.4 worked for me going into Spear Pillar, but 1.51 doesn't. However, 1.4 froze in the Battle Zone. I'm not sure what to do if both versions have an area that crashes. Ideas?

Edit: An update would be completely out of the question, sadly, but without something like that I'm not sure if I can complete this game.
Edit 2: 1.4 crashes at Battle Zone but not Spear Pillar, 1.51 crashes at Spear Pillar and thus I haven't been able to test Battle Zone

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 20, 2023
I was playing the hack normally, when I got to mt. coronet or whatever its name is but when i was having the double battle with my rival against those women my game fought i don't know what to do could someone help me please!

answer me here:
[email protected]

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 11, 2020
I am having problem at catching Unown with these letters: F R I E N D. I can't find them anywhere and this makes me unable to catch Hippopotas. Is there something wrong with this?

Back