MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser

Male
Florida
Seen August 26th, 2019
Posted November 17th, 2018
202 posts
4.8 Years
i guess this game is dead damn really like it wish crunch finished the game.
Chrunch is a coward, he's still around and logged in recently but refuses to give any type of update about the hack like at least tell us if you cancelled it.
We The Gang

Burningocean2012

Non-binary
Earth
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
195 posts
2.3 Years
Maybe hacksrepairman can work their magic?Also can't really blame someone for not posting updates because maybe they have stuff going on...
Supported game list+Other things?
https://pastebin.com/esgnFMAy

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior!

Disturbed

Age 26
Seen September 2nd, 2019
Posted August 29th, 2019
1,913 posts
11.4 Years
Late to the party with a response to what was said above, but we aren't entitled to anything. The dudes who make hacks for us to play don't owe us anything, and that includes explanations for why there haven't been updates or anything of the sort.
Male
Evasville IN
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted September 2nd, 2019
71 posts
2.7 Years
Late to the party with a response to what was said above, but we aren't entitled to anything. The dudes who make hacks for us to play don't owe us anything, and that includes explanations for why there haven't been updates or anything of the sort.
I know that but I still would like to know he cancelled it I really like this hack sad to see it not get done but we dont know what going on or did go on in the persons IRL

destinedjagold

Oh Hai Thar~

Age 28
Male
Philippines
Seen September 8th, 2019
Posted May 6th, 2019
8,596 posts
12.4 Years
hi I downloaded the new beta zip file how do I play the game now I would like to try out Pokemon cyan and downloaded the zip but don't know what to do next please help thanks :)
- ChaoticPanda aka Matthew
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=333151

Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted July 26th, 2019
120 posts
2.1 Years
Man,just how many years i've waiting for the update for this game:frown:.What a shame,it was good for the gameplay but less for the spice of it:shaking-head-no:.He's lucky that i don't know him in person or else I have already knock he's head for not completing this game.:evil-smirk:
Lil thing called life mate.This aint a job its a hobby for people they dont get paid to make these games.
[align=center]
Name: Mamba
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]

Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
596 posts
2.4 Years
Post deleted
Yo, ROM hacking is only a hubby and posts like these tend to demotivate a lot of hackers. Who know, he might come back.
Track Number 2 of my debut Mixtape, Venting Session Vol.1:
What's it like - https://youtu.be/Qxs6shEpHIo
A lot of emotions, thought and a bit of nostalgia went into the making of this particular track on the Mixtape.
Advertiser Content