• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sérene1

(Now Hibicakes)
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2013
I have Pokémon X pre-ordered and can't stop watching the same XY videos over and over in anticipation! My brother always gets the opposite version of each generation, so I'm looking forward to getting the exclusives and helping others receive them through trades. My biggest hype is going into the character customization!

I think this is the toughest generation for me to pick a starter. In the beginning I was in love with Chespin's happy face and stuck with him even after his evolution was announced, but after seeing artwork of Braixen lately I've been leaning to Fennekin, but then I saw Froakie bubbling his collar in the anime preview and just thought he was so adorable. Plus he's a classy frog. ❤ Overall, I have a feeling I will end up starting with Fennekin and Bulbasaur while getting the other starters late-game.

By the way, was anyone else a little bugged by the simplicity of what seems to be WiFi battles? I guess my expectations were a bit too high when I hoped we'd have scenery choices or stadiums similar to Pokémon Battle Revolution. I don't like the simulator look, but am sure I will get used to it.

Years
  • Age 55
  • Seen Nov 13, 2014
I preordered both X and Y today from Gamestop, and got two posters of the Kalos region, as well as shiny Giratina. gonna pick up X on release day, and Y on Nov 1st, due to money issues. not sure who my starter will be, but i'll probably go with my usual fire type. can't wait

BTW, has anyone heard how many Pokémon the PC can hold?

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
whooo come on oct.12 just a bit more. just a BIT. God*** the less than 2 week wait is KLLIN ME. But man has time flew by me like I bullet. It feels like it was yesterday when they first revealed this game back in january. heheee. Fennekin,sylveon,and any others. dunnot worry. I WILL BE GETTIN YOU SOON. WHOOO. *goes super crazy*

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
Pre-Ordered Y today :D! 10 days and 3 minutes until October 12th...
I really hope the games take sooooooo long to complete. I don't want to finish the storyline in a couple of days. And the after game has to be long, just like FR/LG and the Johto games.

dscottobrien1; We have no confirmation how many boxes the standard PC has, but we do now we can store up to 3000 Pokemon in Pokemon Bank. I expect the storage system to have around 28 boxes.

blue

gucci
Years

Confused_Anya.gif

.................... how.

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
Years
In australia,
10 MORE DAYS LEFT!!! I can't wait! :D
I'm going to pass the time by playing the first pokemon game I have ever played. Pokemon Crystal. :)
(where is Dialga when you want him? he could move us all 10 days forward in time lol)

Last edited:
Years
I heard some got early copy by mail while pre-ordering at gamestop on web.
It could also be for review purposes as well, but to be honest, I really dislike it when people do things such as this Instagram user as it's nothing really but intimidation to others who have to wait until the 12th.

Silais

That useless reptile
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Excited to see what the game will be like. I'm not rich enough to buy a 3DS and a new game, but I'll watch some Youtube Let's Plays to see how the game works. If I like the game, maybe I'll ask for both the 3DS and the game for Christmas or my birthday next March.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
I can't get the game because I have no 3DS but my friend said she'll let me borrow her 3DS and her new Pokemon game when she gets it, and let me have a Pokemon on her game and keep it there until I can get my own 3DS and trade it to my own Pokemon X or Y game.

Only a few more days. . . !!!

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
I'm trying to avoid any news, koff~

I can hardly wait for the games. I'll be picking up a new system too! I actually returned a book (that I finished) back to Barnes and Nobel so I could afford a case for the new 2DS. Folding systems have gotten old for me (I've had three or four) so this'll give me a well deserved break. The closer it gets, the more news spills out onto the internet! I must resist looking at that stuff, so I can experience it on my own! Anyone else feel this way about things? It's going to be glorious, koffi~

I can't get the game because I have no 3DS but my friend said she'll let me borrow her 3DS and her new Pokemon game when she gets it, and let me have a Pokemon on her game and keep it there until I can get my own 3DS and trade it to my own Pokemon X or Y game.

Only a few more days. . . !!!

You're in luck too! With the new Pokemon Bank, your Pokemon will be safe from harm (if she subscribes to it)! I wish you best of luck in all your hunting endeavors, koff~

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I am so excited. I am now just trying to avoid spoilers at all costs! The excitement has finally sunk in, this is the most hyped I've ever been for a Pokemon game. Anyone know how much I'll get off a 3DS XL if I trade in my 3DS? That big screen just looks so good!

ProjectMisfit

The fear of an inconceivable ending.
Years
I preordered X, but trying to preorder Y too. :3 I've never been so excited for a pokemon game, let alone actually getting one on time. I've never gotten one when everyone else does. xD Honedge is the pokemon I'm for sure gonna have on my main six, and the starter I'm picking is Fennekin. As for this new generation, I think it might honestly be the best as of yet.

I was also really happy with the beautiful preorder posters, haha. I had to trade someone for their posters, as gamestop kinda ripped me off on ''not having them in stock.'' While they were just handing posters out to random people who didn't preorder. xD

1236768_214455118721647_1129085250_n.jpg

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Can this thread be spoiler free please? I just want to discuss how excited I am and not see anymore new unless it's posted by an official source. I'm so excited for these games. I'd preorder if I had money but unfortunately I'll have to wait to Novemeber at least to get them.

Years
To be honest, I don't really care about spoilers now considering as it's a mere 10 days to release and that it's going to be a surprise for everyone around the world and not a region-by-region release.

ProjectMisfit

The fear of an inconceivable ending.
Years
I'd like to avoid really big spoilers too, if possible. Anything I've learnt so far is enough xD

Years
Well there are some people out there who wouldn't want a single detail, but I can't imagine how you would go about doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back