• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

@rossu: Ahh, I was half asleep when I filled that in. Sorry! Even if it was hypocritical and non-serious. ;A;

I still need to catch up on Bakuman 2. I've been following the manga, but slow on the anime. xD;
As for music suggestions, I have no idea.
This is what I'm listening to right now, but... xDD;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There's like... Bakuman toys at McDonalds now, but that's all I know about it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...Are you serious.

>Googles

Oh, Bakugan. Damn, had me really excited for a second XD; /aaaaah, they're so close in name but completely unrelated

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Bakuman Bakugan. I can't read. But I suppose that proves that I know nothing.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

If you want to know something, then I think Bakuman is a trillion times better than Bakugan :B ...Though then again, the latter's directed more at kids while the former's directed for the older audience. The art in the former is also much better it's a manga/anime about being mangaka it has to be better but like I said Bakugan's directed at kids so that doesn't matter to them as much XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Cool. I don't feel like reading/watching any new series though. In fact, unless it's new Detective Conan or Naruto chapters, or Shaman King Zero, I don't feel like reading anything. Watching wise i only feel like watching Merlin, Criminal Minds, Psych, and when it comes out United World (Subbed).

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Listening to Madoka music makes me sad ;; I should probably switch over to the FT music eventually.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

I should've bought Portal 2 a long time ago.

Also, One Piece has a general 'THIS MOMENT IS SAD, WHY AREN'T YOU CRYING YET.' song called Mother Sea.

It's a sad song, but me remembering events this song was timed to is just gut-wrenching.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

One Piece has some pretty good songs on it's OST, that was certainly one of the more reminiscent ones.

If we're talking sad songs I instantly think end of the suicide cult arc in NHK!, the song isn't amazingly depressing but with the memories of poor Satou it really is.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I have midterms a couple weeks from now thankfully after my birthday which is weird 'cause they're usually in January. And this is only like halfway through second quarter.

For some reason it feels harder to type when I have a duck ring on my left ring finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back