• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I'm going to post sometime tonight. I don't know how good it will be, but it will at least be something to get me moving again.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Let me join this fun! ;D

Spoiler:

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Ray Maverick. You are accepted! Welcome to the Odyssey family! With that, all spots in the Gold Tribe are now full.

I'll give you information about the status of the RP, and when you'll be able to jump in. Glad we're getting new members! I'll be introducing both of them in the coming days...

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Well I had him change his SU from over the Korhal Mountains to under them, or more like in them, in caverns and not over, since it really is perilous over and on the mountains.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Since I have two RPers waiting to make their entrances in the RP, I'm going to post again sometime today to get things moving. The others can catch up with their other posts when they can.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Yay, that's so awesome, I can't wait. I'm ready, bring it on, me bredda! *pumps fist*

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Like I said before, two people waiting, speeding it up with more floods of posts. xD

Should post today or tomorrow. The rest of you can catch up accordingly.

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Side: Silver Tribe
Name: Rosaleon "Rosalee" Vermillia
Title: The Widow (Formally "The Good Mother)
Pokemon Species: Chansey

Appearance: Rosalee looks like any other Chansey, to be honest. Her differences in look are very minimal and are mostly because of her more recent personality change. Instead of the soft, pure-hearted smile, this Chansey's lips always turn up with malice or into a devil's grin. Her eyes always seem to look at others coldly or with frustration and when she's not acting, her eyes seem to have a dark shadow over them. On the bottom of her foot she has a long scar from when she stepped on a very, very sharp rock.

Personality: Before she changed, Rosaleon Vermillia was a very kind soul. She smiled often and gave gifts and helped when she could. True to her nature, she seemed to act like both a partner and a mother. She would play but also teach and if a brother or a sister of the Gold Tribe needed help, then they could definitely count on her assistance. Outside of the tribe, she was involved in the community when she could be and participated in all activities she could, even spectated in those that were too young for her. She was a well-known and active member of the town.

After the altered Gold Tribe's first siege, however, she was changed, just like they had been. No longer was she the forever-happy Chansey with the always-there smile. Now she was angry, now she was mean. Instead of helping, she hurt. Instead of teaching, she taunted. Just like any of the Silver Tribe members, she has the constant want to conquer or destroy. She is also, now, a very enthusiastic fighter. Hurting pokemon was like a little pastime to keep herself occupied. She isn't the biggest fan of keeping prisoners. She much more enjoyed just having everyone killed! Because, why keep them? What more could they really give them? The land would already be theirs! But prisoners, of course, were going to be taken anyways. Those prisoners... When she was allowed, she would gladly torture them.

Just as she looks, Rosalee is very much frustrated. It seems like a constant feeling to her and it seems like the more she liked someone before she changed, the more frustrated they made her (discluding other Silver Tribe members, they were just boring). She never seems to get a chance to calm down, she only seems to get angrier. When something gets on her nerves, it adds to the Big Box of Mad and never goes away. She will not harp on it for the rest of her existence, but it will make her a much more harsher judge. Unlike a normal Chansey, Rosalee no longer cares to take careful steps to insure the safety of an egg. As a Chansey, she lays many every single day. There was no need to save them, really. If they didn't fall, they didn't fall, but if they did she would find herself a nice rock to put in its place so her pouch wouldn't sag inwardly.

The one thing that hasn't changed about Rosaleon is her loyalty. Whatever her dislike for her allies or the rules and no matter how bored she was with them, she would never question the order of her superior. If it was said to be done, she would do it no matter how much she didn't want to. She could quell her urges to follow such simple things as rules and orders.

History: One can't really say Rosalee's life has been the most entertaining. For her, it's been a blast! But helping people and going to watch the little Pichu kids race isn't much of a story, so we'll skip all of that. Rosalee's life got exciting, and worse, when she was chosen to go with a selected group of Gold Tribe members into a cave. When she left, she was changed, and just like her fellow Gold Tribe members she immediately began to conquer, using what was called the Ancient Army. This group of former Gold Tribesmen was soon changed to the Silver Tribe and now she gladly called herself one.

Moveset: Softboiled, Egg Bomb, Flamethrower, Retaliate, Thunderbold, Frustration

I hope she's not super old compared to everyone else. :X

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Kiklion Accepted! Welcome to the RP!

Now all slots for this RP are closed.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Yay! Silver Tribe! Maybe now I might actually have the motivation to post! Good to have you here Kiklion, and I must say, quite the interesting idea for a character, not the kind of thing I would think up.

Now! Let us do evil deeds together! <Insert Evil Laugh Here>

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Thank you, Supervegeta!

And uh... Glad I can help you with your enthusiasm, Silver Rogue! X)

And yes... We will be evil.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Welcome to the Odyssey Family, Kiklion! :D

Also, finally posted once more. I guess you all can expect consistent posts now that my vacations start tomorrow. :]

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Also, finally posted once more. I guess you all can expect consistent posts now that my vacations start tomorrow. :]

That's great, at least now you won't be posting twice every single month! xD

Srr for short post; couldn't resist the urge to respond. <:

Back