• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: POKEMON PRISM 100% GERMAN VERSION [ PRISMA EDITION ]

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2024
Pokemon Prism Deutsch / German Patch
75yrlvvi.png

Hey together,
We all know Pokemon Prism. This here is exactly that game but 100% translated to German. Official Page: pokemonprism.com.
But here is the description for the ones who dont know:
Pokémon Prism is a super customized Pokémon Crystal romhack that takes place in a previously unexplored region. It contains new mechanics unseen in its inspired franchise, while refining existing gameplay.
Boasting an expansive landscape to adventure in filled with unique challenges, fresh areas to explore, and new ways to play, Pokémon Prism is an entirely new experience that gamers of all ages are sure to enjoy!

In late 2016, the source code for Prism was unfortunately leaked online when original development stopped. A small team, independent of the original developers, formed to piece the rest of the code together to finish this 9 year legacy. With some of the best known Gameboy and Pokémon developers, RainbowDevs hopes to improve, fix, and maintain this massive project. Left in the coder were remains of planned features, new areas, and undocumented changes. These are the basis for the new team's effort in an attempt to honor, and respect, the original creator's vision.

What does this translation cover?
- Translation based on newest Pokemon Prism version (0.94, build 0235).
- Move-Names and its description 100% german
- Pokemon-Names 100% german
- Types(Names) 100% german
- Pokemon-Abilities and its description 100% german
- ITEM-Names and its description 100% german
- All Menues and Options 100% german
- All generic Dialogs 100% german (Battle-Dialogs etc)
- Pokedex 100% german

Storyline:
----------
- Mainstory 100% german
- Postgame (After Elite 4) 100% German

Whats left?:
-------------------
- A few grammatical errors that you are welcome to report.

1.png
2.png
4.png
3.png

So this is a Full 100% Translation of Pokemon Prism.
Have Fun!

Discord Channel of this Translation: discord.gg/VHaA2Zr

Many Thanks to AX6 from the official Prism Discord channel for his tips and advices.

Instructions:
- Download IPS Patch and Patch it over "Pokemon Crystal v1.1 US Rom"

Attachments

• PokePrisma_Deutsch.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 2,961
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
As a member of the Prism team I'd like to thank you for the contribution, hopefully you can keep this up with future updates!

As a member of the mod team I'd like to formally apologise for the delay and again wish you luck. Not sure what the german community is like here but hopefully enough for you to find a platform

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I played a little bit and so far I found a lot of capitalization errors and downright different translations from the original. I don't mind some creative freedom but some sentences are vastly different (e.g. "...Just, be safe!" to "... ich Liebe dich!...", which has a completely different meaning and the capitalization is wrong, yet again). I'd say a proof reader would help here but I'm grateful for the work you have put in so far (it's a massive undertaking, I know, I translated Skyrim mods in the past).

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2024
I played a little bit and so far I found a lot of capitalization errors and downright different translations from the original. I don't mind some creative freedom but some sentences are vastly different (e.g. "...Just, be safe!" to "... ich Liebe dich!...", which has a completely different meaning and the capitalization is wrong, yet again). I'd say a proof reader would help here but I'm grateful for the work you have put in so far (it's a massive undertaking, I know, I translated Skyrim mods in the past).
Yeah, we used our creative freedom when it fits better :) Saying "I love u" is of course something different then saying "Be save" but from the mood it didnt changed anything, it even made it a bit more dramatic to hear "I Love u" as the last words of your mum ;)
And yeah, there may be many capitalization errors. I had some proof readers but you see there are still errors... Im gonna fix them as good as I can, you can post every error you did found on our Discord Channel: discord.gg/VHaA2Zr. I will collect them and correct them as good as I can.
For the first Release we just made sure everything is working and there is no Bugs or crashes or something. We fixed and got everything up and running except some grammar errors :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 11, 2024
Thanks for the Translation that's Awesome! I am also a German Pokemon Player too! Hope you could Translate Pokemon Brown too!

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2024
Thanks for the Translation that's Awesome! I am also a German Pokemon Player too! Hope you could Translate Pokemon Brown too!

Yeah were running a Poll on our Discord Channel about what to translate next. Feel free to Join us: discord.gg/VHaA2Zr

But for my taste a GB Game is too old :( I mean I started with Red Version back then but nowadays to have only one color is to strange for my eyes.
Were Open to Translate all good GBC games that are finished and GBA Games that are made with the CFRU Base and have ASM textfiles to translate.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 22, 2024
Decided just for the fun of it, I tinkered around and got debug mode working, I am unsure why it says "rte" in place of where it usually says "debug" in the menu in game (I didn't change the text of anything). Regardless it works just fine, enjoy!

Attachments

• Debug Mode (v1.0) (German).zip
    217 bytes · Views: 81
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Decided just for the fun of it, I tinkered around and got debug mode working, I am unsure why it says "rte" in place of where it usually says "debug" in the menu in game (I didn't change the text of anything). Regardless it works just fine, enjoy!

Yeah, the normal rom and the debug rom are exactly the same, the only difference is the access to the debug features, the debug features are still in the normal rom so it's 'easily accessible'. I'd assume it saying rte is just because it's untranslated and things have shfited? Though of course Razor would know more about any text changes since he made them

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2024
Though of course Razor would know more about any text changes since he made them
Well I left the Debug Menu completely untouched by me. So it's English and the legit compiled debug version says "Debug" like it should.
Guess he did hex editing which took RTE instead of Debug somehow.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Oh yeah this is great since i was raised by the german dub of pokemon, so i was WTF when the polish dub kept the english names like the italian and spanish dubs (i even had my own polish names, like Golduck being named Elvis, since this pokemon is popural with girls)

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2024
Oh yeah this is great since i was raised by the german dub of pokemon, so i was WTF when the polish dub kept the english names like the italian and spanish dubs (i even had my own polish names, like Golduck being named Elvis, since this pokemon is popural with girls)

Wow cool, how are you raised by the german dub? Guess you got it as a present from someone in germany right? :D

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Wow cool, how are you raised by the german dub? Guess you got it as a present from someone in germany right? :D

No i watched it on RTL2 and loved it, i believe it was episode 3

Update 07.22.2020

Also is this hack cheating locked? Because i wated to catch eeveelutions for my team (As i'm an Eeveelution master) and they kept getting out..........not counting the first route that is

Last edited:
Years
Good job. Could you please tell me the process of translation? I had ever planned to translate into my native language.

Years
  • Age 64
  • Seen Oct 6, 2021
Pokemon Prism Deutsch / German Patch
75yrlvvi.png

Hey together,
We all know Pokemon Prism. This here is exactly that game but 100% translated to German. Official Page: pokemonprism.com.
But here is the description for the ones who dont know:

What does this translation cover?

1.png
2.png
4.png
3.png

So this is a Full 100% Translation of Pokemon Prism.
Have Fun!

Discord Channel of this Translation: discord.gg/VHaA2Zr

Many Thanks to AX6 from the official Prism Discord channel for his tips and advices.

Kann man das irgendwie auf Android installieren?

Back