• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I play very casually. I play 1 or 2 games a week really and not even up to level 20. Saving money to get some Tier 3 runes to use on my Vlad.

People that complain drive me mental. I have played Vlad from the start and can use him well. But as soon as something goes wrong its always my fault. I prefer to play with friends and talk on TS so we gank right and know where people are easier.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Playing with friends is always easier if you ask me. I had one game on Ventrilo with some random friends in a Draft game and we won. It was weird because it made me auto Brand, someone I'd never played before. Really it's the ragers who ruin the game for everyone who want to play, not the people who aren't as good as someone else. I'll admit I have raged before, but I'm not expressing it online, just to myself.

As for the raging thing, it's actually in the Summoners' Code that raging is to be expected or something, so you should wait until you're in their shoes and see. I mean it's okay for a level of raging, but there is a line for when you start raging. I had someone on my team blame this other guy for feeding, yet the person raging had more deaths. I saw someone's livestream once about how they report people for things. If someone's just not as good as you'd want them to be, it's not a reason to report them, but if someone's intentionally trolling then you should. People have off games all the time, so yeah.

As for runes, I could use another page, but seeing as I mostly run AP and support, I should be fine for now. Don't forget you have that rune mixer thing you can use your lower tier runes to get higher tier runes.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
... Don't afk even if your team is flaming / trolling you. Just report them after the game ._.;; Negative behaviour is not excusable even if it is a response to negative behaviour - that much, the Summoner's Code is clear about.

I play League to have fun, but since fun is subjective I also play to win. Hideos's evaluation of IP necessary to win lanes is correct. Runes are expensive... =|

I know I shouldn't AFK but it was already worse enough that my team fed, I didn't die and all of a sudden they go flame at me that I am the feederm just because enemy team decides to focus me lategame, all flamed over for no particular reason. I play for fun, not to frustrate myself over guys who try to hard to keep the attention away from themselves by blaming others. I wonder how he even could lose if I arranged a doublekill for him right at the beginning of the game...

Years
Playing with friends is always easier if you ask me. I had one game on Ventrilo with some random friends in a Draft game and we won. It was weird because it made me auto Brand, someone I'd never played before. Really it's the ragers who ruin the game for everyone who want to play, not the people who aren't as good as someone else. I'll admit I have raged before, but I'm not expressing it online, just to myself.

As for the raging thing, it's actually in the Summoners' Code that raging is to be expected or something, so you should wait until you're in their shoes and see. I mean it's okay for a level of raging, but there is a line for when you start raging. I had someone on my team blame this other guy for feeding, yet the person raging had more deaths. I saw someone's livestream once about how they report people for things. If someone's just not as good as you'd want them to be, it's not a reason to report them, but if someone's intentionally trolling then you should. People have off games all the time, so yeah.

As for runes, I could use another page, but seeing as I mostly run AP and support, I should be fine for now. Don't forget you have that rune mixer thing you can use your lower tier runes to get higher tier runes.

I'm AP 90% of the time :P

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
I find that AP can actually be easier than AD in certain situations. But that might actually just be me, considering I'm only good at AP champs.

What do you guys think the 100th champ will be like?

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Overpowered or underpowered.

That's usually how champions are like...

Also, Noxian Garen with a Crimson Elite skin.

Years
I can't wait for the next patch!
Summoner's Rift is getting a graphics update.
And ugh... I feel like I don't have enough champions to play. I'm not even really interested this week's free ones, especially since I already own Kennen.
I'll just see what's free next week. Most of my IP will probably be for tier 3 runes from now on.
Also, if I'm not interested in the next champions to go on sale, I'll just get a third rune page.

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I can't wait for the next patch!
Summoner's Rift is getting a graphics update.
And ugh... I feel like I don't have enough champions to play. I'm not even really interested this week's free ones, especially since I already own Kennen.
I'll just see what's free next week. Most of my IP will probably be for tier 3 runes from now on.
Also, if I'm not interested in the next champions to go on sale, I'll just get a third rune page.
I think the biggest problem with the champions that go on sale is that lately they either just suck or don't cost a lot of points like the recent sale. If the next sale isn't satisfactory, I'll get either a new rune or just keep it. I'm hoping for something good like Malzahar, Renekton or Wukong and even then if they don't go on sale I want a good skin to go on sale like a cool Orianna or Kassadin.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
It's unlikely that I'll buy a champion. I'll see...
I should just get the rune page so I can have one for support.
I have a lot of IP grinding to do.
I should be saving for runes, but I like some champions. I'm really saving for someone like Akali or Gangplank, as I want someone who can solo top. I'm planning on making it my second place for when I play more competitively rather than just AP mid, which is what I can really only play. I can play support, but that does get boring after a while and really it's more of a "hope your team is good" role.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years

I should be saving for runes, but I like some champions. I'm really saving for someone like Akali or Gangplank, as I want someone who can solo top. I'm planning on making it my second place for when I play more competitively rather than just AP mid, which is what I can really only play. I can play support, but that does get boring after a while and really it's more of a "hope your team is good" role.

I have 3 rune pages, and I wouldnt say they are great.

I have an AD page a Jungle page and a Caster page. Gets me through competitive fairly well (And I wouldnt say they are the greatest pages either). Dont bother with getting more runes just get the new champions! xD

Years
I forgot to add... I really hope Fizz won't be free this week. I don't want to see idiots playing him. I already saw someone who started attacking by using E yesterday -_-
Bad.

You don't use it at the start. You might need it to escape or dodge stuff.

Oh... and I saw Nasus yesterday too. Two of them. They were both horrible.... They didn't know how to use him. Don't people read the descriptions?

Also, I need champion suggestions badly.

Last edited:

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
I suggest trying out champions you're interested in in Co-op VS AI while they're F2P Then you'll be sure if you can play them properly as well as learn to play them right away. And you'll be more secure about spending your IP.

Years
Change them already -_- I'm sick of this week.
I have 4861 IP atm. I'm not planning on buying any 6300 or 4800s.
And I don't think I'll be buying the tier 3 runes until I actually hit 30. I'm at 22 atm.

I'm getting tired of playing Annie/Fizz/Kennen every match :|
I don't play the others I have atm b/c 2 or 3 AD champs are already picked / the ones I have are taken, or I feel like I won't play well with them.
And don't say bots :|
I can easily get a ton of kills against bots with any of them, but I don't feel ready to use them in normal for some reason...

Back