• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Lost Era

How is Pokemon Era coming along?

• Awsome

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Good

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Okay I guess..........

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • My dog can do better!

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2005
its kinda easy to tell what its from..make it harder to tell what you mixed man,other than that,GJ,im going to have to see more screens to be able to vote though.

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
Dont rush yourself rocket take your time.

Okay I got Asderif Cave and City done. Also finished routes 2 and 3.
What do you guys think?
And hows this as a starter?

RocketMeowth

Holy catnip batman!
Years
Thanks for the compliment on the sprite. Currently I am working on its evolutions(which are hard).
If anyone has any ideas then please tell me. I am up for anyuggestions any of you have for new pokemon.

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
@Rocket Give the last evoloution wings.

I apoligize but I have no updates I am currently sick(if you call a REALLY BAD HEADACKE sick)Today I just imported resources and tommorow I will get an update.

To everyone in gamedev Do you guys like my game? Because I really get almost no comments every time I have an update just by Darkdoom and Datriot. If you guys have any suggestions PLEASE dont hesistate to ask because I really want my game to be cool and Im sure you guys do to. So if you have any ideas PLEASE TELL ME! :classic:

RocketMeowth

Holy catnip batman!
Years
Okay. The last form shall have wings. Really cool wings scratched by me! hehe

But still, this game seems to so far be freakin awsome! I cant wait to see the creations I make be put into this as wild pokemon and what not! I will even work on some legendary's for you if you want.

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
I dont think it shows no one replys at all is my game horrible?????
Yeah you can work on the legendarys Its fine by me rocket meowth.

Fine i'll make a demo ill aim for wednesday but it will be the first two towns two routes and a cave I might add the beta cbs if I have time how does that sound?(please someone say something!)

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
I think you game will be cool
And I cant wait to see rocketmeoth's evoloutions

And what ever you do Dont give up .
Mabye post the a pic of the battle system or the pokedex or something
Good LUCK :D:):):):):):):):):)

Squarewalker

Have a nice day.
Years
Well, the cave looks average, but that route and the city look cool. Maybe you should put something else in the cave, too; not just rocks and water paths, cause it seems a bit... boring. I have no idea what you should add to it, though. Maybe change a bit on the shading and it'll look a lot better.
I don't really know what to say about your game right know, cause you're quite at the beginning of it, but don't give up and good luck!
Btw, nice sprites, RocketMeowth; even though they're fusion, they still look very cool. I think that the fire starter is a bit odd... it looks, too big for a basic pokemon. Though if you'd make it's tail shorter, then it would be quite great. Well, good luck to you, too!

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
Nice screens, but watch your spelling... mysterious and professor.

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
Okay and thanks. BTW things are going well with the demo so I had spare time to make this. What do you guys think?

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
Erm.......this isnt a hack its a game being made by RMXP. Heres a fusion of the final stages of the kanto starters and ill try to edit the other fusion more.

Back