• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
That would be more plausible, but it isn't what I'm disagreeing with. If we were to change the reason that Oz could dodge the attack, changing it to magic would be just as efficient as changing it to your explanation, and I would have been fine with either.

PinkSapphire said it was special training, which was what I took issue with. We've resolved it in PMs, but I'll defend my stance that such a thing is a silly concept if anyone wants to challenge it.

Years
Honestly, I don't have the energy to challenge it. Especially as you are at least as decent an arguer as I am (if not better).

As long as everything is sorted out in the end so the OOC doesn't go crazy again.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Doesn't go crazy how? Unless you mean by how it just did, crazy isn't always a bad thing in my book :P

I don't feel like finding flaws in arguments right now, and I don't want to get into one either. Don't... feel... like it. So I won't challenge your stance, Lilizuki.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm writing up my post now :) though my character can't do much in her youkai form until a half hour has passed with her in it

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Seriously, why can't we last long here without some sort of argument erupting?

I'm going to have to start administering death hugs if you all don't shape up! D:<

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
*sigh* Oh people, people, people... Can't we all just hold hands and get along?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
To everyone that thinks disagreements mean hostility: That is not how disagreements work.

If you'd like to learn more things about basic logic, please consult your local calculator.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Well, Pikachu normally come from Kanto, but they often come from the Safari Zone.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
>Explains how disagreements are not hostile
>Finishes off with hostile insult

Seriously, we'd all happily accept you being kind if you simply tried...!

While my faith in Humanity hangs in the balance, I'm busy Moderating a Minecraft Survival Anti-Grief server and tackling RP posts when my turn comes (though it hasn't recently).

I administer death-hugs there, too.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Pointing out flaws isn't hostile, despite popular belief. If I say that Bingo's background doesn't make sense because jetpacks don't exist, I'm not being mean.

If I say Bingo can go **** himself, then I'm being mean.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'm just saying, maybe instead of telling people that they lack logic, you could start complimenting people and acting in a generally more kind manner.

You know, I certainly didn't used to be this kind, not even until just recently. I guess I've come to realize that life is too short to spend squandering on arguments and general hatred of pretty much anyone. Yeah, I'll have distaste in certain people, or things, but I feel better about myself and the world when I try and go at it with a positive attitude.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
The thing is, mistakes people make are more likely to effect the game as a whole. As the game is something I'm going to spend a lot of time on, something like villains pulling powers out of nowhere, or a setting with unexplained organization backgrounds, are going to affect my enjoyment of the game.

If Bingo writes a good post? Great! But there's not much call to comment on it, 'cause it doesn't affect my future enjoyment of the game.

Khawill

<3
Years
Dude minecraft griefers>League griefers
I mean at least you can kick the minecraft ones.
Aside from that, I find telling people they are wrong is the thing that causes conflicts, thus I tell everyone they are right. Oh wait no, thats wrong, I tell everyone they are wrong and then call them gits. Then I slap them with a fish!

People hate fish

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I like fish. I once used a herring to cut down the mightiest tree in the forest.

Back