• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
After Hours, Days and Months of trying I finally have my first 4 Gen RNG! This Dialga was caught on 12/21/2012 and the battle to capture this beast was an epic one! My first attack I Burnt it sending my plan down the drain, however i just managed to catch it with 33 HP remaining! I was one turn away from resorting to a Master ball. D:

But this would not have been possible without the help of Gonzo and especially Mac!

diveball.png
483.png
diveball.png

Dialga Lv.47
OT: George | ID: 30909
Modest | Pressure
31, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31
Metal Claw, AncientPower, Dragon Claw, Roar of Time
Spear Pillar | ???-Redis​

PS. I didn't mean for this to turn into some award speech >.<

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Very nice work Greg! I am so proud! I feel like I just RNG'd my first RNG! XD

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
After Hours, Days and Months of trying I finally have my first 4 Gen RNG! This Dialga was caught on 12/21/2012 and the battle to capture this beast was an epic one! My first attack I Burnt it sending my plan down the drain, however i just managed to catch it with 33 HP remaining! I was one turn away from resorting to a Master ball. D:

But this would not have been possible without the help of Gonzo and especially Mac!

diveball.png
483.png
diveball.png

Dialga Lv.47
Modest | Pressure
31, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31

Yay! Grats Greg. :D Does this mean you'll be around more?

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015

diveball.png
483.png
diveball.png

Dialga Lv.47
Modest | Pressure
31, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31

tumblr_lv7pebp1TJ1qeswld.gif

OMG I tots wants it! Keep it up!

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
Very nice work Greg! I am so proud! I feel like I just RNG'd my first RNG! XD

Aww... Thanks buddy I couldn't have done it without you!

This seemed fitting ~o~

"Together Forever no matter how long
From now until the end of time
We'll be together and you can be sure
That forever and a day that's how long we'll stay
Together and Forever more..."

Yay! Grats Greg. :D Does this mean you'll be around more?

It most certainly does. I've had trouble keeping active for the pasts few weeks for numerous reasons however I'm ready to get back into the swing of things and improve my stock.

tumblr_lv7pebp1TJ1qeswld.gif

OMG I tots wants it! Keep it up!

Thanks! I will! I'm gonna get familiar with Diamond RNG then move onto HG/SS, Breeding and ID/SID abuse.

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
From my HG game I present Ho-Oh and Lugia!

250.png
Bag_Fast_Ball_Sprite.png

Ho-Oh Lv. 45
OT: Luna | ID: 04440
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31, 30, 31, 15, 31, 31
Moves: Extrasensory, Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Sacred Fire
Non-Redis

249.png
Bag_Premier_Ball_Sprite.png

Lugia Lv. 70
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31, 19, 31, 30, 30, 31 HP Ground
Moves: Aeroblast, Punishment, AncientPower, Safeguard
Non-Redis

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
From my HG game I present Ho-Oh and Lugia!

250.png
Bag_Fast_Ball_Sprite.png

Ho-Oh Lv. 45
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31, 30, 31, 15, 31, 31
Moves: Extrasensory, Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Sacred Fire
Non-Redis

249.png
Bag_Premier_Ball_Sprite.png

Lugia Lv. 70
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31, 19, 31, 30, 30, 31 HP Ground
Moves: Aeroblast, Punishment, AncientPower, Safeguard
Non-Redis
WOOOOT. PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

kTwTC.gif

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
diveball.png
483.png
diveball.png

Dialga Lv.47
Modest | Pressure
31, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31

Due to an unforeseen incident Dialga is no longer with us ='(

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
I'm still a little new to RNG. I first tried it a year ago to get a shiny egg hatched Squirtle, as that was my first ever starter (on original Red). As I didn't care about nature or IV spread just wanted to memorialize my favorite Poke in my gen IV games, this was easy enough... I thought I would ignore the technique....

But the desire for more shinies and good IV spreads has me addicted to it. I have now several I am proud of and once my collection is a little bigger I plan to start a trade thread of my own.... Question though:
Does a dedicated thread require 20 different species or just 20 different Pokemon? Say I have five different Charmanders each a different nature? Does this count as five or as one when starting my own trade thread??

Also wanted to share a recent RNG experience.... My last two I have made an extra page flip of the journal resulting in being off two frames from my desired spread. A porygon with 31/31/31/30/30/30 I intended was hatched with two "0"'s for IV's...

And a perfect Blissey ended up with 31/31/31/x/x/31 but has Ghost 67 for hidden Power, which I'm thinking isn't a bad trade off for not hitting my intended spread.

I double check my calibration frame twice before I go for the real deal, and in both these cases my calculated journal flips were under 50 so I'm stumped what went wrong (and I always watch the little cow girl to make sure she doesn't wander messing up the frame)

Oh... And Last week I got my first shiny legendary.... Giritina in the Distortion World on Platinum! I spent days trying and it not being shiny, only to realize I had my Diamond ID in RNg reporter... Once fixed took two more days before I caught... I wanted it in a premier ball in the end I ended up giving my master ball up on it.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
My newest RNG! I hope you all like :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• hoshi.png
    hoshi.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 57

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Does a dedicated thread require 20 different species or just 20 different Pokemon? Say I have five different Charmanders each a different nature? Does this count as five or as one when starting my own trade thread??

You must have 20 different species to have a trade thread. So five different Charmanders don't add up to the twenty required. Just one.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Pokécheck can turn your Pokémon into BB code for you now. :P I used it and now I don't need to do all that formatting. XD

495.gif
004.png

Adele (Snivy) ♀ | Level 5 |
shiny.png

Timid | Overgrow | 30 31 30 30 31 30
Tackle | Leer | *** | ***
Johnny | 3000​

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
My newest RNG! I hope you all like :D

Diamond_Pearl_Lucas.png

OT: George
ID: 17771

Woot! Greg we learned Plat ID abuse at the same time! You even had to help me a bit! XD

004.png
425.png
004.png

Drifloon ♂ Lv. 1
shiny.png

OT: Ginny | ID: 51120
Nature: Modest
Ability: Unburden
IVs: 31, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31
Moves: Shadow Ball, Rest, Thunderbolt, Calm Mind
Non-Redis

Yeah, I know you guys are totally jelly over this one. XD Just testing out my format! ;)

Last edited:

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Out of DPPtHGSS, DPPt are the easiest to ID abuse IMO. HGSS has that 3 second thing. ;o; Who wants to ID abuse SS for me. ;)

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
Out of DPPtHGSS, DPPt are the easiest to ID abuse IMO. HGSS has that 3 second thing. ;o; Who wants to ID abuse SS for me. ;)
I know but the good thing is that you can start RNGing after 3rd gym unless you want to RNG the legendaries :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back