• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The Flaming Adventures

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
Chapter 1: You Are Chosen
A 16 year old boy enters the house, "Man, I am so tired of school." He puts his bag down and hears voices other than his parents.
"Hey son, can you come in here?" Mom asked when she saw him.
"What's going on?" He walks into the room and sees Professor Sycammore. "Wait is that?"
"Professor Sycammore, yes." Dad asnwered.
"Hello, you must be Flame." Sycammore stands and shakes Flame's hand.
"So why are you here?" Flame was wondering.
"I should get to that shouldn't I? Well you are chosen to get a starter and become a trainer." Sycammore explained.
"A starter? But this is America, Pokemon doesn't exist but in games." Flame responded.
"Yes but there is a secret place where pokemon do live, it's called Pokemon Islands. Where pokemon and humans colide." Sycammore explained.
"Well guessing it's you, it's probably the starters of Froakie, Fennekin, and Chespin." Flame Guessed.
"You guess correctly." Sycammore said as he took out all three pokemon from their pokeballs.
"I will have to go with Froakie." Flame said giving no thought about it.
"That was quick." Sycammore said while Froakie jumps onto Flame's shoulder. Sycammore hand him Froakie's pokeball, a pokedex, and 5 pokeballs.
"I don't know if I can actually go exploring yet, I do have school." Flame concered.
"Don't worry about that, we got you covered." Sycammore assured him.
"Oh hey, have this egg." His mom gave him a pokemon egg.
"Thanks." He politely replies, unknowing where the egg came from.
The next day at school
"Where is the kid named Flame?" A Guy demanded while standing outside the school. Flame gets tossed out of the school like a rotten bag of tomatoes.
"Well well well, look who it is." The guy said menicingly.
"What do you want?" Flame asked the guy.
"I want a battle, Pokemon battle." Guy responded grabing a pokeball from his belt. "So accept or not?" Froakie pops out of the pokeball looking at the guy then at Flame. "Even he wants to battle."
"Fine, ready Froakie?" Flame asking the tiny frog pokemon.
"Froakie." Froakie replies and stares at the other trainer.
"Alright then, Tauros I choose you!" He said releasing a giant pokemon, looking to be a bull like one. "I will let the newbie go first."
"Alright then, Froakie use Pound!" Flame commanded and Froakie went in for a pound. Not surprisingly the Tauros was only nudged a little.
"Gotta do better than that if you want any damage, Tauros use Horn Attack!" He commanded and Tauros went charging toward Froakie. Froakie dodged it, barely getting hit.
"Froakie has fast reflexes." He complimented.
"Thank you, now Froakie use Bubble." Flame said and bubbles came from Froakie and went to Tauros. Lowered the HP a bit, but didn't do much.
"Finish this off Tauros, this is a pathetic match. Use Horn Attack again." He commanded, Tauros went charging once more. But sadly Froakie took a beating this time.
"Froakie you okay?" Flame asked and Froakie got back up with struggle, huge struggle. Seriously how is the pokemon even able to get up?
"Alright Froakie, use Pound once more!" Flame commanded and Froakie went in.
"Tauros, Horn Attack once more!" He commanded and Tauros charged at Froakie. A cloud a fog covered the battle area. About a moment or two later it cleared. Tauros was struggling to stay up, and Froakie was knocked out.
"Better than I originally thought, I only hope you live up to the legend." Guy says as he calls back Tauros.
"What legend?" Flame asks in curiosity while calling back his Froakie.
"Oh I am sure you will find out, sooner or later." He says as he walks away.
"I wonder what he could mean." Flame wonders.
Later that day, after school at home
"About ready?" Sycammore asks.
"Yeah, lets go." Flame answered, wondering what he meant by legend.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
Chapter 2: Kalos is Strange in Many Ways
Once they get to Sycammores lab
"Wow, this is a nice place. Pokemon islands sure take care of their places." Flame said astonished.
"Yeah most building are either really nice or completely abandoned." Sycammore replied while grabbing another Froakie pokeball.
"Why you grabbing another pokeball?" Flame asked.
"Another person is getting their starter today, wanna stick around? Might be able to travel with them." Sycammore responded.
"Why not, beyond that I won't be in this building much longer." Flame got comfy to wait for the new trainer.
Later when the trainer arrives
A guy walks into the lab. "I am here for my starter."
"That is wonderful." Sycammor pops out the starters out of their pokeballs.
"I will chose Chespin." The boy announced. Sycammore handed him Chespins pokeball, 5 pokeballs, and a pokedex.
"Great, I was thinking of heading off to Sinnoh." The guy announced.
"Explore all the regions, make many friends." Sycammore replied.
"Don't you live here? Why not explore Kalos first?" Flame asked.
"I can explore Kalos anytime, besides I wanna save Kalos for later." He answered.
"Oh by the way, what is your name?" Flame asked him.
"Dan, yours?" He replies.
"Flame." He answers as an explosion happened outside.
"What was that?" Dan asked worried.
"It's Team Disaster again, they are always terrorizing Kalos." Sycammore responded.
"We can't let them get away with this, Dan you coming?" Flame asked at the door.
"I'm right behind you." Dan said.
Once outside where Team Disaster is
"What do you two think you are doing?" Flame asked the two.
"You dare to defy us?" The guy says.
"You can't defeat Team Disaster, we are the best duo." The girl says.
"I'm Mark." Guy says.
"And I'm Harlin." Woman says.
"Piplup Take care of these pesks." Harlin says.
"Chimchar lets go." Mark says. Both pokemon stand infront of them.
"Froakie lets go!" Flame releases Froakie and it appears infront of him.
"Chespin lets help out too." Dan said as Chespin gets released right in front of him.
"Froakie use Bubble!" Flame commands.
"Chespin use Vine Whip!" Dan commanded. Bubble hits Chimchar and does a good deal of damage, Vine Whip hits Piplup and does some damage.
"Chimchar use Ember!" Mark commanded.
"Piplup use Bubble!" Harlin commanded. Chespin gets damaged badly, Froakie gets a little damaged.
"Dan, I got a plan. Follow my lead." Flame said.
"Right." Dan assured.
"Froakie use your frebbles and trap them." Flame commanded. Chimchar and Piplup got stuck.
"Get out Piplup!." Harlin commanded but Piplup couldn't.
"Dan." Flame commanded.
"Right, Chespin use Vine Whip!" Dan commanded. Chespin wraps vines around the two pokemon and fling them.
"Uh, we have something to do. COME BACK PIPLUP!" Harlin runs after her Piplup.
"I have to be with her." Mark runs after her.
"Froakie good job, return." Flame commanded and Froakie went inside its pokeball.
"Chespin you did great, return." Dan said and Chespin went inside its pokeball. Sycammore runs out with Flames egg.
"Hey Flame, don't forget your egg." Sycammore said handing Flame his egg.
"Oh right, thanks Professor." Flame said recieving his egg.
"Oh cool, you got an egg?" Dan asked exited.
"Yeah, my parents gave it to me. I wonder what pokemon is inside of it." Flame wonders as the egg shakes a little.
"Well you two best be getting to Sinnoh." Sycammore said.
"Oh right, ready Flame?" Dan asked.
"Yup, lets go!" Flame answered.

Back