• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Proposal: The Daily's Own "Sunday Funnies" PokeEdition

C Formica

The Aura Awakens
Years
I was thinking, that we could have a series of articles posted every Sunday, that is a collection of Pokemon related jokes or memes. We could have both jokes and memes made by our own PokeCommunity and some taken from the internet. (We would cite them of course) I think it would be a nice twist from the usual guides and news that we have on The Daily, and put a little more humor in everyone's Sundays. A nice little spin on the classic newspapers "Sunday Funnies" comics. Let me know what ya think.

User19sq

I would support this, but not on a weekly basis. Like an article on new memes, but nothing that requires a timely release, because not a lot of things can fuel such a schedule.

Back