Started by Lucuma August 10th, 2019 7:23 PM
  • 11 replies

Lucuma

I like cute Pokémon, and drawing them!

Seen September 20th, 2019
Posted September 13th, 2019
9 posts
123 Days
Hi! I recently created an account here! I'm from Perú! I like to draw cute Pokémon, so have some I guess!

And if you want to keep up with all my stuff you can follow me on Twitter and DeviantArt @Lucumaiu!

I look forward to getting to know you all! :-D

CiCi Sama

A̻͚͠s̠͟o̠͚͖̣̕ci ̠̦̝̟a̸l̸ ̶C̪̫̫̲̮̥r͓̦̺̰e ̱̘͈̙̥̦̦́e̫͡ p͉̩̙̫

Female
Fire Lord Zuko's private quarters
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
687 posts
218 Days
Awww!! Your art is so cute!! ♥♥ So unique and adorable, I love it! I can't even choose which one's my favorite -- they all are! But those Miltanks are pulling ahead, haha, super cute
Art Thread Zuko is love

I don't need anʎ c̶̡̞̯͍̬̋á̸̼̩̘̗͙̯l̶͔̹̀̉͑ɯ̸̼̩̩̖̏̑̀̇͜ᴉ̸̦̍̑͒n̸̨̲̬̫͙̬͝ģ̸̞̩͋̋͛̊̓ ¡̴̢͔̪̳̪̑̌͋̆̐̍͘͝ɐ̷̨̡̨̛̙͇͔͈̜̹̩̺̺̟̣̝́ǝ̸̮̗̯̜̳́̍ʇ̸̡͍̝̫̖̅

Lucuma

9 posts
123 Days
AAA Thank you!!

Kitty

Meow, purr purr.

Space
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
872 posts
1.8 Years
Oh my god that's adorable!! I love your color choices so much. The pichu art is my fave so far aaaa

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Online now
Posted 2 Minutes Ago
9,184 posts
8.5 Years
These are ADORABLE!! They look like they could be official TCG art. :')

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Aka Screege Mcduke

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,449 posts
147 Days
Art styles amazing very cute I'm hoping you make the rest of the pikachu "clones" like plusle and minun that will look great with your art style
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child

Lucuma

9 posts
123 Days
Thank you all of you I really appreciate all of the comments!! :-D
I've been a bit busy with IRL stuff so I haven't been getting many chances to draw lately but I do really like the Pikachu clones

Lucuma

9 posts
123 Days
The edges are sharp and the resolution is high because these were made in a vector graphics program, namely Inkscape. Vector graphics are composed of lines and shapes, not pixels, meaning I can export them at whatever resolution I want and the image will always remain perfectly clean. However, vector art is incredibly time-consuming, and smaller details can be impossible to work with since they're all essentially on their own layer. Because of this, I've since saved up for a drawing tablet and now work with Photoshop.
Thank you for your feedback! - ^_^ -

Soaring Sid

Yoom...Tah!!

Age 17
Male
India
Seen 39 Minutes Ago
Posted 22 Hours Ago
670 posts
122 Days
Your artwork is mind-blowingly cute! It's wonderful. Don't know what else to say XD, but it is awesome.

<~Trent (from this place) says the Wigglytuff circus above leads you to a nuzlockle run and credits Haychel for the avatar!
Advertiser Content