Pokémon Artist

Age 22
Female
Mystery Dungeon World
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
20 posts
45 Days
Hi everyone! I'm Scromarius, and I have lurked in this community from time to time. I've decided to finally join after regaining interest in developing my art skills further, especially digitally. I have been on a couple of forums and social media where I posted previous artwork. But in realizing how involved this community is in terms of creative works, I would like to learn more through the resources that are provided and also possibly contribute to events or activities. I look forward to spending more time around here!

Scromarius

Pokémon Artist

Age 22
Female
Mystery Dungeon World
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
20 posts
45 Days
Hi tabor62! I've noticed a lot of resources in the Art Studio section, so I'll make sure to look over them.

Thanks, yep I made the Froakie on sketch paper using colored pencil and scanned it. The setting is somewhere akin to the Mystery Dungeon series, which is why he's wearing a purple scarf.

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 1 Minute Ago
27,411 posts
13.2 Years
Yes, good to hear!! I'm also an artist and update on my platforms as well as in my art thread here. Will check your work out <3 Welcome Scromarius!

Scromarius

Pokémon Artist

Age 22
Female
Mystery Dungeon World
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
20 posts
45 Days
Hi Sheep, thank you! I'll check out the art threads for now and think about what I could do. I'll definitely explore the rest of the forums and other sections too!

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 45 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
9,189 posts
8.5 Years
Hey Scromarius! Sorry for such a delayed welcome! How have you been enjoying the forums so far? We’re you able to check out or share some of your artwork with us?

Advertiser Content