ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Draconius GO

Old October 20th, 2017 (12:43 PM). Edited October 20th, 2017 by dannyboy941.

I want to know why the trainer battle looks corrupted.? i used the patch May 31th with the 1636 - Pokemon Firered (U)(Squirrels)with no any modifications or changes and i use VBA 1.8.1

Relevant Advertising!

Old October 28th, 2017 (5:52 AM).
    a complete dolt.

Nature: Naive
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Buggys View Post
      Spoiler:
      Can you please tell me what the CRC of the base Rom should be? I tried patching my Fire Red but it's really slow. When I made the fps counter visible, it lags so much and show that it only runs for 20fps and sometimes even slower then suddenly bursts to 120+fps only to slow down again. Please help me. I really want to play this because it looks fun. If you could, please send me the ROM you're using if you think I did something wrong with patching that's why it lags. If nothing's wrong with the rom, then I guess it's my emulator? It's really weird though if it's the emulator since every romhack I downloaded runs fine. This is the only one that slows down, hope you could fix it. I'm using it on my PSP so I could play it anywhere.

EDIT:
      I don't see any slowdowns when I tried the ROM on my PC so I guess my PSP is the one at fault. I'm using uo gpsp kai 3.4 test build 225. Can you try running it there and see if you get any lags as well? Really hope this issue can be addressed even though I'm the only one that cares about the PSP emulation of this one.
      Tried it and the emulator was the cause, use TempGBA instead.
      Old 4 Weeks Ago (9:30 PM).

Think I found a bug. I spent 190 hours getting to the end, caught all the legendaries available before beating the elite four, wonder traded a muk ton trying to get the wonder trade exclusives, and grinded to all hell to get everyone up to mid 70s.
        AKA I did everything legit. Got to the end game, beat mom, and then the cops came in and said I had a legendary that wasn't registered yet. I don't know which legendary it could be, but I got the trio, got the tentaquil, and notridley.
        I hope that the next patch fixes this so I don't have to start over, because I sure as muk don't have time to go back through and beat this a second time in a row. The grinding alone was about 2 total days of work.
        Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:18 PM).

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Larret View Post
          Think I found a bug. I spent 190 hours getting to the end, caught all the legendaries available before beating the elite four, wonder traded a muk ton trying to get the wonder trade exclusives, and grinded to all hell to get everyone up to mid 70s.
          AKA I did everything legit. Got to the end game, beat mom, and then the cops came in and said I had a legendary that wasn't registered yet. I don't know which legendary it could be, but I got the trio, got the tentaquil, and notridley.
          I hope that the next patch fixes this so I don't have to start over, because I sure as muk don't have time to go back through and beat this a second time in a row. The grinding alone was about 2 total days of work.
          You don't have the May 31 beta. That's why you're getting arrested by the FRP for having legendary Clovermon. It's a bug that existed until it was fixed - in the May 31 update.
          Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:53 AM).

Really nice rom hack, enjoyed playing this a lot. Good jobbb!
            Spoiler:
            Demiwaifu is best waifu!
            Old 2 Weeks Ago (12:12 AM).
            Hacker(Not Rom Hacker)

Nature: Relaxed
              help my pokemons wont listen to me after they got to lvl 10 is this a bug

Pokemon: A Friends Farewell
              Old 2 Weeks Ago (8:25 PM).

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Evil Cry View Post
                help my pokemons wont listen to me after they got to lvl 10 is this a bug
                Do you have the May 31 update?
                Old 2 Weeks Ago (9:24 PM).
                Hacker(Not Rom Hacker)

Nature: Relaxed
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Lucas M. Manion View Post
                  Do you have the May 31 update?
                  Why yes

Pokemon: A Friends Farewell
                  Old 1 Week Ago (11:33 AM).

I am running the may 31st patch, have not cheated once, finally grounded my team up high enough to beat the champ, I have caught Jewipede and tentaquil, but read that was triggered the cheat ending for some players, but that it was fixed as of may 31st. It is not fixed. Once again, I have triple-checked I have the most recent patch and I do, I don’t even have a gameshark code on my whole phone, and the cops accuse me of having. Legendaries I can’t obtain. All I wanted was Jewipede, why the psyduck do you do this to me game? I’ve been playing for weeks on all my off time, please help me save my file. I have tons of pokes I don’twant to lose

Quick Reply