• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
55. I had a Reuniclus, Cofagrigus, Braiviary, Carracosta, Volcarona, and Landorus as my spares but I barely used Renny, Coffy, and Carry after I beat Ghetsis. Volcarona reminded me of Gyarados a lot though at the time.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I spy a Hazama avatar while playing Blazblue CS2!
/not so much of a coincidence but...yeah.

Anyway, I guess I just like having my team balanced, yet looking "pretty", making it look colorful.

My team is: Samaruott, Gualvuntula, Mienshao, Haxorus, Darmantian,and Lilligant.

Right now I replaced Samaruott with a Milotic, and plan to replace Darmantian with a Volcarona.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
58. I think I know what my team in Black's gonna be now.

Samurott, Whimsicott, Archeops, Mienshao, Hydreigon, and Elektross.

I might use others like Krookodile and Haxorus at some point though but not as often as the guys listed above.

Then again I was never that great when making teams TBH.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
60. Exactly why I used Haxorus and Hydreigon in my White game and yes, I did nickname my Hydreigon Ghidora lol.

Wish Samurott got Shell Smash or Earthquake though. That reminds me Blastoise should have gotten Shell Smash as an egg move since it is based off a turtle and all, that and it was my original starter back in Blue.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
62. For no reason at all I find it somewhat funny that I've joined this site almost 2 years ago yet I completely forgot about this place until I got an email about some get together a few months back.

That, and I'm discovering a pretty good cache of songs by Diablo Swing Orchestra right now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
64. I still want my phone and heater to work T___T

And my roommate's got some guests over right now, at least dinner's gonna be good tonight. That, and it's gonna be at least another 2 weeks before I get Skyrim and Bioshock 2 :(

smithtism

Blank
Years

IT"S THANKSGIVING! One of the greatest times of the year where people get together with their families and celebrate the first peaceful dinner between America's early natives and the European pilgrims.

Imma eat so much turkey!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm sure there's a story behind the Turkey, but I can't be bothered to remember or look it up right now, aha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

This ^. Though I'll probably have some turkey sandwiches after Thanksgiving and such.

smithtism

Blank
Years

I'm more of a ham man myself, but we somehow always have ham and turkey for Thanksgiving. There's always tons of leftover turkey that is gone in a week, but the ham barely ever lasts through one night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back